7-Eleven

現正顯示 12,892 則評論
做服務業就是身段要放軟,顧客在怎樣都要包容,如果覺得不對可以找主管,可以自己解決的就自己解決,但是尖峰期比較累沒錯但過了就會覺得輕鬆點了。
都還不錯
工作文化
upper managment are for the most part privileged, entitled, or incompetent. They are inefectives at giving clear and concise direction so they look for insignificant way to dehumanized and undermined their best performer so they don't have to pay them teir worth...
工作文化
You meet a lot of cool people and have a lot of great conversations. Met many people I'm now real friends with through personal interaction. No real room for advancement at a franchise store. Pay was ok, but raises almost non existent. Your brain wants to die a little when you have to clean a slurpee machine 300 times a day because people dont know how to use a simple lever.
工作文化
This was my first job and to begin with it was okay. Customers were terrible and disrespectful most of the time but I only managed to get through it because management was pretty cool and they were very reasonable with my school hours. My coworkers were fun, but unfortunately there were also many times where I had to work the shift all on my own. The only breaks I would get would be when customers weren't in the store and that was well, never really.
優點
Free Drinks, cool management, fun coworkers, cash handling experience
缺點
No breaks, rude customers, barely any help in the front
工作文化
As 7-Eleven is a franchise it has individual owners and the company who owns mine has some interesting business practices, some are great some tend to be for the worse
Simple work
缺點
Poor benefits, and lack of work progression
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
Slightly easy working at 7-eleven comparatively to any other organizations. However, due to being franchise business system the growth in the franchise is almost none and new skill learning after certain point is null.
工作文化
-working as a cashier, as a storekeeper
-keep in all invoice and data.

-not good on salary payment.

-when audit, manager always blame a staff about a lost
工作文化
They do their best to try and accommodate to everyone’s needs. And are always able to be reached when needed. They make sure that they update you on any new information, or product , if you get hurt or sick they are right there making sure you get the help you need. They are really great people to work for the only real problem is getting more dependable/reliable people to work there. If I could I would definitely try to get my job back there.
Good people to work for
缺點
Customers can be extremely rude
工作文化
The tasks are very easy to learn. Keeping the store clean is very easy, the customers are sometimes rude, but that's expected. The company is fairly strict on how things are done.
優點
Schedule flexibility, fairly good amount of hours, good environment
缺點
Rude customers at times, your health is at risk
工作文化
This kind of work are not good because of its night shifting schedule, it violates our body heath status, i suggest it need day shift at all to mentain the employees mintal alertness,towards to its work.
Free 1 meal each day
Shifting of casheers
● Overall
It’s a good job I just need something closer and new experiences in other places. I’d really love the chance for this new experience. I need to get more hours and they recently started cutting hours and I can’t pay bills with only 24 hours a week.
工作文化
I was let go from my employment by the local field manager after completing new employee training program. The HR mgr was unwilling to discuss what area of my performance was inadequate. I reached back to the manager and HR mgr several times requesting an explanation, but never received any answer to my request... other than “we wish you well”.
優點
Good benefits for corp employees
缺點
Poor communication from field senior mgmnt about your performance.
工作文化
great. second job super flexible. Ongoing training available. Clean. Neat. Orderly. Flexible. Nice. Safe.
工作文化
Everything id more of a routine, you dont have a dress code but you must where their brand (7-11 t-shirt) great customers 97% of the time. Crew is cool, just needs a bit more excitement.
工作文化
We can meet a difrent type of peoplem, some time we know how to help custemer and help eachother to stockup, it also have a type of benefic when we work at 7 eleven
工作文化
Too many chiefs and not enough natives. Some superficial people. You won't have a problem as long as you address it, of course, addressing a fellow coworker is something that comes with a level of maturity.
Hires on the spot
Caty enviroment
工作文化
i would say the best part about working there was the regular customers. thaey came in everyday and make it feel very family friendly in the store.and would always brighten someones day.
New Product Testing
No Healthcare
工作文化
It was a great experience. Thought me how to work fast and get things done. It also helps learn how to interact with customers and make there day better
工作文化
I’m good people skills at this job learn how to handle money and learn how to multitask the one bad thing about the job is the favoritism good employees get overlooked I seen some really good workers end up leaving because they wasn’t treated well at all
Flexible schedule
The pay
工作文化
Beside dealing with some patrons with bad behavior, it is an excellent place to work
Of course there are times when we deal with tough situation like attempted robbery, confronting with shoplifters, drunk people etc
工作文化
sometimes i work straight duty.Its hard to recieve the delivery when you have customer.and sometimes i work alone my i do all the duties and is so hard to do..
優點
benefits
缺點
公司頁面已被認領