7-Eleven 員工對 Cashier 的評論

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升遷制度
管理層
工作文化
Interesting and fun summer job experience at Seven-Eleven
cashier (離職員工) –  I-Lan, Taiwan2014年1月23日
Working at Seven-Eleven as a cashier was my first part-time job. Even though that was only a short three months job, I still learned a lot from it and I also made friends with my co-workers.
When I was working there, I learned how to be a cash register. I had to be familiar with the computer as quick as I could the first day I started working. Most of the time I was ringing up customer purchases, taking money and giving changes back to the customer etc. Sometimes when the store isn't that busy, I will walk around and make sure everywhere is nice and clean. Usually at night, I will have to check the amount of the money and write it down and also upload new product or stock up all the items that has been sold on the shelf.
I have to deal with different customers everyday, sometimes some customers don't have very good temper, but I will always try my best to help them with any problem that they have and make them calm down. I really enjoy making people happy and I always like to keep a smile on my face. For me, I think the hardest part of the job was the first day when I just first started the job, I felt like I was moving so slow and so behind because I have no experience before that. I don't like that kind of feeling and I really want to catch up with my co-workers, so when I had any questions I would ask my co-workers or the manager to teach me, that's how I learned so fast. The second day, after I got familiar with the computer and the people around me, I felt very good and I enjoyed my job a lot since then. Working at Seven-Eleven was a really good experience for me.
這個點評對您有用嗎?舉報