7-Eleven 員工評論

找到 92 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 10,525 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
工作文化
Efficient and fast-paced working experience.
Service cashier (離職員工) –  Taiwan2015年6月30日
In 7-11, I need to finish manage the products, and the most important is to be the efficient cashier. Make coffee, help customers to pay the bills, clean the whole shop, make ice cream, finish the financial settlement everyday, and supply the products which were deficient. I think I learned the most from this work experience is how to communicate with different customers. I used to be a shy girl. After working in 7-11, I began enthusiastic and friendly. I know how to handle a good relationship with customers and treat them as my friends.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1 1舉報
從中慢慢學習到超商的管理和營運.與客人的相處之道
這個點評對您有用嗎? 23 5舉報
Not bad
Store Clerk (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2014年9月17日
A normal job as an store clerk but with less freedom since its in a chain store
這個點評對您有用嗎? 5 13舉報
sales lady (離職員工) –  Taiwan2014年5月21日
Busy day
Sales Assistance
Good
Team Work
Long Duty time
Appreciation of my work
Free Accomodation and Transportation
缺點
Long Hours
這個點評對您有用嗎?舉報
工作文化
Interesting and fun summer job experience at Seven-Eleven
cashier (離職員工) –  I-Lan, Taiwan2014年1月23日
Working at Seven-Eleven as a cashier was my first part-time job. Even though that was only a short three months job, I still learned a lot from it and I also made friends with my co-workers.
When I was working there, I learned how to be a cash register. I had to be familiar with the computer as quick as I could the first day I started working. Most of the time I was ringing up customer purchases, taking money and giving changes back to the customer etc. Sometimes when the store isn't that busy, I will walk around and make sure everywhere is nice and clean. Usually at night, I will have to check the amount of the money and write it down and also upload new product or stock up all the items that has been sold on the shelf.
I have to deal with different customers everyday, sometimes some customers don't have very good temper, but I will always try my best to help them with any problem that they have and make them calm down. I really enjoy making people happy and I always like to keep a smile on my face. For me, I think the hardest part of the job was the first day when I just first started the job, I felt like I was moving so slow and so behind because I have no experience before that. I don't like that kind of feeling and I really want to catch up with my co-workers, so when I had any questions I would ask my co-workers or the manager to teach me, that's how I learned so fast. The second day, after I got familiar with the computer and the people around me, I felt very good and I enjoyed my job a lot since then. Working at Seven-Eleven was a really good experience for me.
這個點評對您有用嗎?舉報
工作環境優
為了明天的挑戰,我已經準備好接受每一項艱難的任務 (離職員工) –  高雄市, KHH2013年10月20日
我在這間7-11學會了很多,店長也教了我很多事,她讓我學會了怎麼去處理每一件事,我在這裡也成長了許多,也讓我去接觸來店消費的每一位顧客,怎麼去推銷,我把顧客當成自己的家人,我用誠心去服務每一個人,用我的態度去決定做對了每一件事
免費供餐.勞健保.加班費.團保.聚餐
這個點評對您有用嗎? 37 20舉報
no good job
clerk (離職員工) –  taiwan2013年3月22日
This is not a very good job in Taiwan,
low salary, I hope I could earn more money
還有平常一些話訴禮節和過年過節如何去推薦商品禮盒。
有勞健保
這個點評對您有用嗎? 5舉報
工作文化
Fun work place with caring boss
Summer Job (離職員工) –  新竹市, HSZ2012年9月26日
Cashier, stocking, clean store area
Learn to assist and communicate with customers.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 5 7舉報