Applied Materials

找到 8 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 883 則評論
公司福利還不錯 外商文化 畢竟公司久了 還是有些內鬥文化 主管思想開放 是一家好公司 可以養老的公司
工作文化
You will learn all the skill for the job. Well training system for anyone just star a career. Friendly college also help for knowing workplace culture.
工作文化
I was a Financial Analyst at Applied Materials. My main job tasks including providing financial analysis and recommendation to functional management, monthly operating expense outlook update to provide up to date view about financial performance, HC reporting, interface and strengthen working relationships with local sales team for improving system AR collection on reducing OTC cycle time. I collected past due amount $20 million, 90% of outstanding AR after took over Intel account by clarifying pending reasons and correcting clearing process.
Flixible
Division of labour
早上跟上級主管開會報告,下午到客戶端替客戶打雜,晚上回家還得交當天報告。生活工作時間不對等挺累人的。
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
production operator.production inspector,,this company is semiconductor and electronics...some are taiwanese and filipino worker,,we are same shift like taiwanese....3 shift ,,,we have vacation allowed per year '
health card
free insurance
工作文化
Dealing customers' requests is my daily job I learned the knowledge of SEMI here The culture and management in Taiwan is out of date The hardest part is dealing with unreasonable customers The most enjoyable part is solving problems with nice colleagues
Salary
culture, management
工作文化
nice place....nice people. Everyone works hard to satisfy customer needs
工作文化
1.Emails , meeting, and routine works 2.Increase business' time-efficiency 3.Poor 4.Vicious and gossipaholic; 5. 6.
查看更多有關 Applied Materials 的評論