DHL
評論這家公司

DHL

DHL 員工評論

Busy

This is a contract position, so dont expect that you will get the same benefit as a full time worker. They will train you not just a counter staff, but also a multitasker to fill up your time. If you dont mind to be a cheap worker, this is a place for you.

優點

Stable working schedule. work alone

缺點

管理層
企業文化

DHL的官方回應

2021年10月23日
Hello,We appreciate the time you take to share this review with us and the insights you provide job-seekers on Indeed. We strive to provide our employees throughout the globe fair and competitive compensation for their work, this is a key aspect of our goal to be a Great Place to Work.We are sorry that your job role was only agreed temporarily. We are sure you can find the right full time position in our careers website in case you are interested: https://careers.dhl.com/global/enThanks for working at DHL and all the best in your future projects,Your DHL Team

類似評論

Time stress, competitive work environment

work as AFR Import Customer Service Assistant, cope with hundreds of shipment every day, sometimes feel stressful but I've being a good relationship with colleagues and customers, and DHL Global Forwarding is an international Company, during working period make me feel like an international Person.

Nice work environment

I worked there for 6 months. I just graduated from university and this was my first internship. I like my colleagues, they were really nice and taught me a lot of things.

Ok

OK but not to the industry standard as global logistics company.

想知道更多公司詳情?