DHL
評論這家公司

DHL

DHL 員工評論

Marketing

It has good marketing group and glad to spend cost on sale training. Because it is a worldwide company so you can meet many different technical employees when you attend the international meeting.

按類別評分

4.0工作與生活平衡
4.0薪酬/福利
4.0工作保障/升遷制度
4.0管理層
4.0企業文化

類似評論

相同職務

Time stress, competitive work environment

work as AFR Import Customer Service Assistant, cope with hundreds of shipment every day, sometimes feel stressful but I've being a good relationship with colleagues and customers, and DHL Global Forwarding is an international Company, during working period make me feel like an international Person.
相同職務

nice workplace

As an intern in Customer Service department at DHL Express, I learned how to quickly understand the customer's problems and effectively help them to solve problems.

Busy

This is a contract position, so dont expect that you will get the same benefit as a full time worker. They will train you not just a counter staff, but also a multitasker to fill up your time. If you dont mind to be a cheap worker, this is a place for you.

優點

Stable working schedule. work alone

缺點

Underpaid

DHL的官方回應

2021年10月23日
Hello,We appreciate the time you take to share this review with us and the insights you provide job-seekers on Indeed. We strive to provide our employees throughout the globe fair and competitive compensation for their work, this is a key aspect of our goal to be a Great Place to Work.We are sorry that your job role was only agreed temporarily. We are sure you can find the right full time position in our careers website in case you are interested: https://careers.dhl.com/global/enThanks for working at DHL and all the best in your future projects,Your DHL Team

想知道更多公司詳情?