DHL

工作環境佳

10年以上工作經驗在DHL學習許多技能,對於supply chain有非常豐富的經驗,team work是在DHL工作上最重要的一環

類似評論

Busy

This is a contract position, so dont expect that you will get the same benefit as a full time worker. They will train you not just a counter staff, but also a multitasker to fill up your time. If you dont mind to be a cheap worker, this is a place for you.

優點

Stable working schedule. work alone

缺點

Underpaid

DHL的官方回應

2021年10月23日
Hello,We appreciate the time you take to share this review with us and the insights you provide job-seekers on Indeed. We strive to provide our employees throughout the globe fair and competitive compensation for their work, this is a key aspect of our goal to be a Great Place to Work.We are sorry that your job role was only agreed temporarily. We are sure you can find the right full time position in our careers website in case you are interested: https://careers.dhl.com/global/enThanks for working at DHL and all the best in your future projects,Your DHL Team

Time stress, competitive work environment

work as AFR Import Customer Service Assistant, cope with hundreds of shipment every day, sometimes feel stressful but I've being a good relationship with colleagues and customers, and DHL Global Forwarding is an international Company, during working period make me feel like an international Person.

Nice work environment

I worked there for 6 months. I just graduated from university and this was my first internship. I like my colleagues, they were really nice and taught me a lot of things.

想知道更多公司詳情?