Dell Technologies 員工評論

找到 9 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 9,938 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
工作文化
Good support from manager and teammates
Product Management (在職員工) –  Taipei2019年10月28日
I got good support from manager and teammates, they gave me lots of advice and were willing to help me when I encountered problems. More, Dell offers flexible workplace and worktime.
這個點評對您有用嗎?舉報
工作文化
One of the most ethical company worked for so far!
Consultant/Program Manager (在職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2019年7月8日
Flexible working hours and great work/life balance job, with very competitive salary and bonus! However, it's not a 9-to-5 job, many late night calls due to global team environment.
優點
Great employee benefit and flexible working hours.
缺點
Analytical thinking.
Non-hierarchical workplace.
Work life balance
Global operation management (離職員工) –  台北市2017年11月14日
Dell in Taiwan is a good place for "Work life balance" compare with others in Taiwan.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 12 1舉報
Work life balance
Software Engineer Intern (離職員工) –  台北市2016年12月19日
Work life balance and nice co-workers, you will have your own time

Good company and good managers give me chances to learn things. It's a good chance to be an intern at Dell
環境不錯
缺點
派遣
這個點評對您有用嗎? 12 3舉報
工作文化
Dell has good job work, life balance, salary, benefits, job security, advancement, management and Job culture.
Regulatory Compliance Manager (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2014年4月18日
My jobs included meeting, handle projects and upload documents to server, provide solutions for the host design to avoid some issues will be impacted products launch and think how to improve our system.
I learned a lot here to manage projects, schedule arrangement, communication, solution and skills.
Dell has a humane management system, for example, we can work from remoted two days a week, we can work at home or meeting with supplier.
My co-workers and I have good communication skills, we always solve issues together.
It has a small disadvantage is that the weekly meetings with foreign colleagues and suppliers, most of the meeting was in the evening.
I think provide the solution to solve the issue is the most enjoyable part, I get a sense of accomplishment also learned a lot.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 4 2舉報
工作文化
work life balance place to work
Notebook Project Manager (離職員工) –  Taiwan2014年2月23日
co-workers there are amazing and most of them are from Top schools or are full of professional experiences. Dell also offers a quite work life balance environment for employee, so we enjoy everyday work there.

查看更多 Dell Technologies 的評論