Deloitte

找到 43 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 9,884 則評論
由於公司遷移至近年新蓋好的南山大樓,硬體設備完全沒話說,每當工作壓力大時,大樓以的設施總能輕易讓人釋放壓力,更有動力回到崗位上奮鬥。
工作文化
In the accounting firm, I accumulated professional experience, communication skill with clients, boss and co-worker. In the third year of my work, I learned how to manage my team, control the progress of work, and submit reports within the validity period. As an auditor often works overtime, I still enjoy my job.
工作文化
You will got lots of opportunities and projects to sharpen your skill set for your career. However, it's hard to maintain work life balance. Make sure you are clearly aware of it and get ready in your mindset.
工作文化
It was a great experience to involved different projects and industries, also and learned how your initiatives impact the enterprise business and operation.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作所需資源多 工作環境優 品牌知名度大 福利好 工作穩定 可長期發展 學習機會多 工作軟體硬體設備好
工時壓力大,加班費問題因組別及經協理而異,對於一般查帳員工作上最有成就大概就是交付報告日時,會是一般的成就來源。 另外成長快速,對於社會化很有幫助。
工作文化
Being a part of the Big 4 consulting firm, there are tons of resources waited for you to discover. It's a good place to start a career in consulting fields.
Lots of opportunities
工作文化
Pros Great place to help you grow, and great exposure. Training program was great. Great team work. People are always friendly. Cons. Long work hours.
工作文化
A comfortable workplace with colleagues within same generation. This is a great company which is willing to train their employees and need to be highly productive at work. In this job, organization skill and time management are required. I had a good time in this job.
Friendly atmosphere at work
Long hours to work
工作文化
Long hours but good experience to learn and grow. Exposure to audits of companies in various industry. Good team work experience. Good supervisors with sold technical skills.
工作文化
No matter employers or employees , all members are nice and communicable. As an intern, I learned a lot such as time management skills, organizational skills, logical thinking.
工作文化
The management and colleagues were really nice and willing to share their experience. I was able to assist with audit procedures with their guidance. Overall, the working environment was great.
出具財稅報有時間限制,且部分組別人力不足,故常有加班至半夜及凌晨之情事(通常最少至晚上10點),但工作內容繁雜且需要專業知識,故能短期內快速學習。
若加上加班費,則薪水較同輩高
常加班
工作文化
you will be trained in order to perform well at your job description. The stress level is also high as well. If you think you are tough. Join the work force.
工作文化
Working at Deliotte has been a great experience for me. The company hires highly competitive professionals, one feels humble in such a competitive environment. The company has a very strong learning culture, free courses are provided almost everyday. As long you can manage the time and energy, you can keep on growing with the company without an end.
工作文化
I really enjoyed the teamwork and a sense of accomplishment when we completed our auditing in a company. Even though we sometimes could hardly take care of ourselves due to hectic schedules every day; however, we were so willing to help each other to solve problems. I really enjoyed the relationship, teamwork and productivity of my team.
工作文化
Fair to everyone. Fair salary, fair work overtime rate, fair performance review, fair bonus, fair promotion. Low pay but more benefits and fun. Employee's trip, training, holiday gifts, birthday wishes, annual welcome party, year-end party... etc.
工作文化
During my internship, I have developed my interpersonal communication skill and the analytical skill. During auditing, I have to communicate with both my team and the clients. I need to ask for the proper financial information from the clients to help my team to finish our work
Learned a lot
缺點
Stressful in the busy season
工作文化
A typical workday is from 8:30-5:30, though most people don't leave until 6:30. There is no pay during lunch and everyone looks pretty stressed out. Would recommend to learn basic consulting skills.
工作文化
intense workforce friendly colleges clear career path encouraged to perform the best of yourself a lot of on-job training comfortable working space flexible working hours
free americano
short breaks
工作文化
A challeging job that never has the same routine. The job contains various skills including auditing, tax regulation and project menagement. It is the best gateway job.
  1. 員工評論