EVA Air

找到 16 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 62 則評論
公司規劃完善,環境及人員相處融洽,員工福利制度明確,是一間相當值得任職的公司。。。。,。。。。。。。
工作文化
Good benefit Typical Asian cultural Appropriate salary Great opportunity to travel around the world with free tickets, unlimited discount tickets for whole family Be trained, familiar with professional working method. Mind set about 5 stars service
工作文化
Enjoy working with all different Pilots and Cabin attendant. Eva Air has very new airplanes and the Training are one of the best. The managers are very professional.
工作文化
Great company to work for if you are a pilot and looking for a commuting job or want to relocate to Taipei this is a great place to work, you can rent an apartment downtown Taipei or if you are single you can live in company provided suite which is great too. I enjoyed working there for 25 years.
Free tickets.
Long commute.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
After graduation, I had worked as a flight attendant. This helpful experience had taught me to be independent and flexible to deal with people from a diverse background.
工作文化
Start early and end late. If you do not have enough passion you'll not fit this company, however. Seniority is a heavy culture in the company so make sure you stay low and do not try to show off
Long hours, High pressure
對於組員要求太過嚴格,有如管理學生一樣。飛到外站時,有些國家是需要兩人共住一間房,彼此之間因為時差的緣故會有休息時間的影響。
工作文化
Nearly everyday got different shifts 4 different morning shifts and 3 different evening shifts. Difficult for women to work in this division. Need to work in the warehouse and ramp side of the airport.
cheaper flight tickets
health issues
這是一家有制度文化的公司,對員工的教育與該給的福利也都做的很好,且在職場倫理上也非常注重,是一家值得讚賞的好公司!
福利好
工作文化
環境優良,管理制度屬一般,職責分配不合理。公司時常調度人員,工時報備不一定能正確交由人事人員登記,時常異常性加班,不定時深夜on call支援。加班可申報時數不一,別部主管對待員工情緒控管不佳易影響上班氣氛。若屬該公司工程師,多為同薪不同工。外單位所享有資源不比公司總部。
雖然學姊學妹制重,有些前輩比較兇,但是薪水不錯,公司內部皆有員工意見信箱可投遞,公司也願意傾聽員工聲音改善,
每月按時給薪
學姊學妹制度嚴謹
工作文化
EVA AIRWAYS is one of top 10 best airline service in the world, so I gained a lot value experiences in service after almost 5 years working in there.
工作文化
It's tough when you go to different countries and have to adjust the time difference. Weird working hour is a bit challenging too. But got to work with many different people and got to see many beautiful places and ate yummy food.
工作文化
to be an AME engineer in big airliner was great experience for those big airplanes. my job is certified after maintenance group have down the SB, and it is very responsable duty but it add up my knowledge and skillful and it let me experience difference contrary has difference working envirament ad coutural .
工作文化
It's a very challenging job. You don't know who you're going to work with. You don't know which type of customer you're going to meet. I learned lots of pressure control and critical thinking I have been promoted several times, most recently is a class leader position of deputy purser, as deputy purser , i have to lead , motivate and work with junior co-worker and make a urgent decision. the most hardest part of the job. its a jetlag , when i travel to another country , i have to adjust my physical condition to the right time. the most great part of this job is learning knowledge from different people and different culture.
工作文化
You need to respect to everyone who has worked there longer than you. Follow the company rule for everything.
查看更多有關 EVA Air 的評論