EVA Air

不拘
現正顯示 61 則評論
公司規劃完善,環境及人員相處融洽,員工福利制度明確,是一間相當值得任職的公司。。。。,。。。。。。。
工作文化
The management sometimes follow US employee law not all the time, FYI. Be careful when you talk to the management, otherwise, they will make you leave unnoticeably.
工作文化
Unexpected working environment and full of surprise every day. The job is full of challenge but he working hours are varies which might be difficult for people who had family,
工作文化
Need to adapt in the work environment as soon as possible. The work environment is also challenging especially they offer training to employees who are regularized
Additional Transpo and Food Allowance
工作文化
My internship at Eva Air was very challenging, productive yet fun. They always gave me a new task even though there are some things to do. It really helps me to do multitasking and at the same time to finish my work on time.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
As sales team, we have to handle a lot of stuff tons of work but I leaned a lot from this position. I love me company allows me to switch to different department to learn new things. Also if you are outstanding, the head of each department would require you to join their team.
Good benefit
Typical Asian cultural

Appropriate salary

Great opportunity to travel around the world with free tickets, unlimited discount tickets for whole family

Be trained, familiar with professional working method.

Mind set about 5 stars service
工作文化
Enjoy working with all different Pilots and Cabin attendant.
Eva Air has very new airplanes and the Training are one of the best.

The managers are very professional.
工作文化
Great company to work for if you are a pilot and looking for a commuting job or want to relocate to Taipei this is a great place to work, you can rent an apartment downtown Taipei or if you are single you can live in company provided suite which is great too.
I enjoyed working there for 25 years.
Free tickets.
Long commute.
工作文化
Là một hãng hàng không đào tạo tốt giúp tôi tích luỹ được nhiều kinh nghiệm
優點
Chương trình đào tạo tốt
缺點
Môi trường thiếu hợp tác team work
lack of promotion
poor management

below average paid

heavy workload

traditional Chinese company

small branch

95% Chinese

easy interview

good benefit - air ticket and health insurance
工作文化
Gained wonderful experience if airlines careers. Teamwork workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was facing different people and different situations at work everyday.
工作文化
Many hours, doing excess amount of work for little pay.
They do not care that they work you like a mule. You are required to run and walk in order to satisfy their customers.

You get yelled at in your face by passengers all the time, and have to work horrible night hours and get compensated very little.

Raining or Sunny and bright, still have to work in those conditions without any umbrella or adequate attire.
工作文化
After graduation, I had worked as a flight attendant. This helpful experience had taught me to be independent and flexible to deal with people from a diverse background.
工作文化
Good company with good culture. However there are always a few colleagues that made your job annoying. But i think it happens every where. It's a good company in overall.
工作文化
This company allows self growth. This company exposes you to works in airline operations and the more you do it, the more skills and knowledge you acquire.
工作文化
Management does not care about their employees. Condescending environment. Not collaborative, dictatorship, always changing management. Does not care about company culture.
工作文化
Very good benefits,you can get free tickets for your family every year,the only thing is that you have to have your working hours follow the flight scheduled time.
工作文化
EVA is a good employee, i am so glad work for them in my working holiday period.
工作文化
Start early and end late. If you do not have enough passion you'll not fit this company, however. Seniority is a heavy culture in the company so make sure you stay low and do not try to show off
Long hours, High pressure
工作文化
You get health care paid from the company but the health care is not great. You can enroll 401K after staying with the company after a year but if you quit within 6 years, you can’t get the company paid portion back. You can get 10 days paid vacation and 2 floating days. You can have 3 months or 4 months of unpaid maternity leaves depends on the states law. Sick leave and personal leave are questionable because you can’t request those days easily. The upper management is very old-fashioned and they micro manage everybody. Salary is miniocre so that’s why it’s always short on staff. People leave and it takes forever for them to fill up the open position. Then, the current employees are gonna suck to help out. The company culture is okay, not great. They offer the best to customers but not so much to the employees.
Unlimited travel discounts