EVA Air

台北市6 個評論
找到 6 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 61 則評論
工作文化
Enjoy working with all different Pilots and Cabin attendant.
Eva Air has very new airplanes and the Training are one of the best.

The managers are very professional.
工作文化
Great company to work for if you are a pilot and looking for a commuting job or want to relocate to Taipei this is a great place to work, you can rent an apartment downtown Taipei or if you are single you can live in company provided suite which is great too.
I enjoyed working there for 25 years.
優點
Free tickets.
缺點
Long commute.
工作文化
After graduation, I had worked as a flight attendant. This helpful experience had taught me to be independent and flexible to deal with people from a diverse background.
工作文化
Start early and end late. If you do not have enough passion you'll not fit this company, however. Seniority is a heavy culture in the company so make sure you stay low and do not try to show off
缺點
Long hours, High pressure
工作文化
It's tough when you go to different countries and have to adjust the time difference. Weird working hour is a bit challenging too. But got to work with many different people and got to see many beautiful places and ate yummy food.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
It's a very challenging job.
You don't know who you're going to work with.

You don't know which type of customer you're going to meet.

I learned lots of pressure control and critical thinking

I have been promoted several times, most recently is a class leader position of deputy purser, as deputy purser , i have to lead , motivate and work with junior co-worker and make a urgent decision.

the most hardest part of the job.

its a jetlag , when i travel to another country , i have to adjust my physical condition to the right time.

the most great part of this job is learning knowledge from different people and different culture.
想知道更多公司詳情?