FedEx Ground

3.2工作與生活的平衡

排列順序

有益性評價日期
現正顯示 17,103 則評論

Good pay no time for your life

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
Working 6 days a week sucks. Especially when the job is physical. I loved working alone though an after i learned my route i started getting off at a great time. I just feel like having more time for your personal life is needed. hope and pray you don’t get a bad route. If you don’t like driving in ALL weather conditions don’t apply.

優點

Pay, work alone, good workout

缺點

No benefits, not enough personal time, have to drive in snow
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Great place to work if you need part time

It has very flexible hours, pay is every week, and labor is not too much. I maintain my good standing with the company because it’s so many FedEx warehouses around the world so relocation and needing a job is no problem working for this company.

Big boss sucks

Management was pretty good, co workers were alright, some days were short some days were long. Big boss doesn't care about your life outside of work, had an attitude for asking to leave early for one day.

Ok place to work, Cool Managers

An Overall Ok Place To Work, Has gone down hill since last time I worked there but the people are always loving and caring which can make up for it..
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Overall good to work for.

Overall good experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Hard work though they definitely keep you moving round along. On your feet all shift.like I said a good experience.

請為您最近服務的企業評分

請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助

Unprofessional/ineffective management

Would ‘t recommend wasting your time with this company. Management pretends to care about you but in the end, all they care about is the money. Hard work that is physically demanding with very little pay, it is just not worth it. They like to tell you they’re working on getting higher pay for workers in hopes you stay longer, it never happens; only during their peak Christmas season which happens regularly anyways when it is most busy, because if they didn’t they know how bad it would be for them losing workers left and right with the very little pay and outrageous workload. Even still with the minimal raise for the season it is just not worth it considering these days almost every other place out there is paying more. My advice, find a workplace where managers actually know how to *effectively* manage, where you are getting paid enough for your hard work, and a place where they genuinely care about their workers.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Some of the workers are cool and some just instagate and the managers don’t care about u at all

Management is really garbage at the fedex in Santa Fe springs greenstone ave the only care about themselves and the work getting it done by any means
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Grueling, repetive work; understaffed; no breaks

Really high turnover rates and never a clear start time or plan. Sometimes people show up, sometimes they don't. Managers appear from time to time generally to confuse or berate us, but a few are very decent and encouraging. No breaks...but free Gatorades...

優點

Many great coworkers; sometimes enjoyable despite the chaos

缺點

No breaks, cut on a whim or kept longer, part time

Fast paced

You just have to keep up with the packages coming in and you will be alright. Worked the night shift so it was a bit slower than the day shifts. Still good work for college students.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Some of the employees there were cool to be work with

I somewhat enjoyed working here. Some of my coworkers there were cool and made working there a bit more bearable. One manager would make breakfast once a week, which was pretty sweet.

Good pay

Fast paced and physically hard labor. My manager was amazing but not every areas has good managers. Management overall is terrible and they let people get away with things they should not.I seen a worker curse and talk badly of the area/sort manager in front of him and he laughed it off. This was while explaining things to a new hire. The amount of disrespect is astounding. But it is good pay, you do your job, go home.

Ambiente de trabajo cómodo

Me gustó pues se trabaja en equipo como individual y no hay presión simplemente haces tu trabajo y ya.

No seguro

缺點

El break muy corto y cafetería muy lejos
這個點評對您有用嗎?

It was a perfect summer job between college semesters but not the best company to move up in

A typical day was simple with just loading/unloading trailers with packages. I was part-time at Fedex for only a few months and had three different managers but the management and other coworkers were easy to get along with, but I can't speak for everyone. The work could get bad when it gets hot outside, but you expect that when unloading or loading metal trailers. If you want to get paid to lift heavy packages all day then this is the job for you.

Not complex

Short breaks

Hot and strenuous

Constant bending over and lifting in the raw heat, only have fans. Loading and unloading everything by hand. Management is typically fair with the few power hungry bunch.

Flexible to schedule

缺點

Short shifts/ shifts cut early

Package handling

Continuous work with hardly anyone for relief to restrooms. Hours of mandating even if you are a student. Doesn’t accommodate disability or caring for family with disability and/or medical conditions. Only want employees at work and on time. Has no compassion or sympathy for people and their lives outside of work. Good money, great benefits but, definitely not worth the way you are treated.

Healthcare benefits

Fedex in chino sucks

Fedex in chino has to be the worst fedex in the world do not apple here no one cares about you they gatekeep everything opportunities no nothing it's all a lie
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Long hrs and sometimes terrible pay

Long hrs, pay can be negotiated. Contractors try to keep all the money and stuff your truck! Gotta speak up and ask for more money or lessen the load and no benefits
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Fedex does not care and plays favorites

They will terminate you for policy’s they don’t ever tell you about and management never tells you either they over use the good people they claim to be a family but fedex only cares about fedex they don’t care if your kids are in harms way or not

缺點

No breaks no incentives and no opportunity for advancement

bad managment

To put it bluntly the manager I worked under had no prior experience package handling and barely understood how to help load a truck. This companies managers only try to meet a quota and don't care if you get injured in the process. They will push you to your limits and if you are not in good shape your body takes a huge toll. I would say 18-19$ an hour in 3 hours days that put your body on the line is not worth it. I would rather work 9 hour shifts at a fast foot stop than 3 hours of grueling manual labor.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Not very supportive of the drivers at FedEx ground... The company has total control of contractors and method operation

Not treated fairly by the company FedEx ground not a real career move if You are looking for pay and benefits like our sister companies ..... You spend alot of time sitting which your not paid for

優點

Going home everynight after spending time all day long on FedEx trips .....

缺點

Not fairly paid only compensation is mileage pay and no benefits

Okay

A very mentally and physically demanding job. The work environment is ok if you are surrounding by people you like being around. Being a good worker doesn’t get you much other then more work out on you. Some managers were great while others were ok at most. The pay is good, but you Dede deserve more working here. No raises.

想知道更多公司詳情?