HSBC

找到 11 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 13,889 則評論
工作環境好zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
工作文化
HSBC has a strong and proud culture. We understand our role and our purpose, and that HSBC exists to serve others. As Group Chief Executive, I have a responsibility to nurture and preserve those aspects of our culture that serve us well. I also recognize that I have a responsibility to improve aspects of our behaviors that may be impeding our performance.
工作文化
very good benefit package, include: (1) one day early home each month (2) birthday holiday (3) 14 month base salary plus bonus of about two months (4) travel subsidy (5) regular CEO surprises
工作文化
The supervisors would guide you. You can also meet talented interns. Although not being paid, I still learned a lot. Not majoring in banking or finance, it is quite difficult to understand what they're discussing about, but will get used to it later on.
Caring supervisors
缺點
Unpaid
工作文化
HSBC is one of the best place to work. Colleagues were friendly, the working environment/culture was dynamic and challenging and fun. Everyday was a different day.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
On top of piled of work, there is a lot of online training. Not much team work. Usually on my own to fixing problems. Yet it is a great place to be trained as a fighter.
環境舒適可以輕鬆工作,同事也都會互相支援與幫助,在這工作中學到不少資料管理辦法,以及如何將客戶的資料整理確認無誤
工作文化
HSBC cares about employees' development and work-life balance. I was impressed that they are so proud of its culture and they invest lots of trainings. It is a great company!
工作文化
When I worked in HSBC, I felt really happy and comfortable. The employees were connected and united. While others had some difficulties, the other people would help them overcome the obstacles. Cooperation is the most important thing in a team or even a company.
工作文化
Everyday there has so many different clients who will get into our branch. People have so many different problems need our professional team to help them. Our team members are so considerate and doing work quickly. There are a lot of documents which their deadlines only have an half day,so we always need to make them in time or them will lose their efficacy.my enjoyable part of my job is working with my lovely colleague, they always positive and humorous. No matter how difficult things we meet, we always deal with them together. That's the priority if i choose a job!!
優點
Flexible, and the team supervisor is negotiable
缺點
Long hours and the boss has too many principles
工作文化
My working experience at HSBC has been invaluable in building up my communication and multitasking skills through working with various departments within the company. In particular, I have developed skills for effective coordination between vendors and coworkers, and acquired resilience and negotiation skills.
International viewpoint