HSBC
4.0星(滿分5星)
取得每週更新、新職缺通知和評論
HSBC 員工評論

a work place where has highly pressure and good colleagues

2016年5月8日
Everyday there has so many different clients who will get into our branch. People have so many different problems need our professional team to help them. Our team members are so considerate and doing work quickly. There are a lot of documents which their deadlines only have an half day,so we always need to make them in time or them will lose their efficacy.my enjoyable part of my job is working with my lovely colleague, they always positive and humorous. No matter how difficult things we meet, we always deal with them together. That's the priority if i choose a job!!
按類別評分
4.0工作與生活平衡
3.0薪酬/福利
4.0工作保障/升遷制度
3.0管理層
4.0企業文化
優點
Flexible, and the team supervisor is negotiable
缺點
Long hours and the boss has too many principles
類似評論
2019年10月31日
Direct Custody and Clearing Clerk (離職員工) - 台北市
HSBC has a strong and proud culture. We understand our role and our purpose, and that HSBC exists to serve others. As Group Chief Executive, I have a responsibility to nurture and preserve those aspects of our culture that serve us well. I also recognize that I have a responsibility to improve aspects of our behaviors that may be impeding our performance.
2018年4月30日
Assistant Relationship Manager (離職員工) - 台北市
工作環境好zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
2018年1月9日
Global Markets Finance Officer (離職員工) - Taipei City
very good benefit package, include: (1) one day early home each month (2) birthday holiday (3) 14 month base salary plus bonus of about two months (4) travel subsidy (5) regular CEO surprises
  1. a work place where has highly pressure and good colleagues