HTC標誌
評論這家公司

HTC

HTC 員工評論
工作文化

This company could have done so much more! I was proud of HTC when I first joined, but internal politics, poor management, and cost cutbacks ruined a nice thing. There were literally way too many functions and the tasks were delegated too specifically, this was actually a bad thing for employees who wanted to learn more, but instead were only able to learn a minor portion of the business. It's a shame to watch a promising smartphone OEM sink so deep over the years.

優點

pay was good compared to other companies in Taiwan

缺點

internal politics, need to follow the right boss or else good luck trying to stay

按類別評分

瀏覽所有 147 員工評論

類似評論

相同職務

Great opportunity to talk

Looking forward to see new ideas invented and integrate Google products. Very interesting, Thanks for hosting! Should rely on ourselves then the teacher.
相同職務

Don't go to HTC

It's not worth it. Working very long hrs, and not well compensate. Very political inside the management. Also management team makes horrible decision and ask u to execute without giving you the right direction. Company consistently re-org making you transfer team all the time.

優點

no pros

缺點

too much to say
工作文化

Good

Overall pretty positive, you get to work on a lot interesting projects. Sometimes there is a disconnect with the HQ and Americas. I enjoyed my time there.

想知道更多公司詳情?

3.7企業文化
  • 公司
  • HTC
  • 員工評論
  • learning about Android smartphone industry and its unique short product lifecycle