HTC

良好的工作環境與工作空間。 複雜的分工與協調工作。 工作中最困難事是推行新的功能 工作中最有趣的事是進行不同領域的學習
提供健身房
經常加班
工作文化
Overall pretty positive, you get to work on a lot interesting projects. Sometimes there is a disconnect with the HQ and Americas. I enjoyed my time there.
工作文化
They would neither give you enough time to learn skills required in your work, nor teach you. You have to learn all skills by yourself. Too many tasks but too few people. They hired new engineers not by current workload, but by the profit.
good working environment
no personal life
工作文化
I learned how to speak some of the basic mandarin language, I have learned how to be sociable with different culture.The company gave us a good benefits, I had a lot friends, and enjoy the culture of the taiwan country.
food and accomodation
工作文化
Fun working as this is my first work overseas. One of the best company in taiwan. The working place is absolutely accomodating and the benefits they to their workers is great. The experience of work or experience that i carry in every place and work I’m going in the future.
Excellent accommodation
Working with 4 to 3 days off only in a month
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
在這一年學習到很多東西,接觸到不同的人,參加很多活動,獲得很多很棒的經驗,最棒的事是能遇見很棒的同事。
工作文化
HTC was once the most innovative and leading mobile phone company. With talent people working here everything is productive and making it happen easily.
工作文化
The work time is actually not long for a day, and people can learn a lot here. Also, there is always a lot of new idea and new technology in here. Overall, if the pay is higher, this is actually a wonderful job.
工作文化
SOP作業,有些上司喜歡被捧,不喜歡就設陷(偷東西,人員控管,作業流程,閒言閒語等俗稱訓練或磨練),遇過工程師問題排除責任推來推去到量產在改善,全英文文件簽名同意(沒說明內容不管看不看的懂)等等…
供住宿三個月內滾蛋,供兩餐,環境衛生好
偶爾超時加班,推卸責任
工作文化
its really fun working abroad, they treat us well buT the Company been in trial until now.. The buildings are selled one by one and they slowly less our benefits due to cost-cutting ..
工作文化
公司主要生產各種電子產品,在工作上學習著電子產品的製造過程,也讓我學習如何對於產品的品質和流程工作,以及如何處理產品上的一些問題,例如:產品流程的製作方法和人員在操作一半時發生故障或當機或者不適當的操作機台。
工作環境不錯
有時會拖到時間
工作文化
As an intern at HTC, I felt that they treat interns seriously. There are several tasks for interns and the supervisor and the co-workers are all willing to teach. The company's facilities are great as well. For instance, cafeteria, gym, and shower rooms.
工作文化
I learn a lot of international skill in this company. It has a lot of different culture between Western and Asia. I really get how to create a good product in this company.
工作文化
Promoted and introduced the products to customers Taught people how to use smart phones; interact with many different people.
工作文化
High tech company with intelligent innovation, friendly environment. Not only do I learned the professional knowledge, but also built my social networking in HTC.
工作文化
Pro Gain lots of experience and skills in short time Able to work on different functions, so your experience will not be limited Con Bad work/life balance (60+ hours per week) Pay is not good in respect of working hours No time to use company facility(ie. gym) or other company benefit
工作文化
- a global company with talents around the world - a community of talent who find motivation and inspiration within a competitive and collaborative environment
工作文化
在宏達電裡除了有很多高階主管,員工外,在工作職場學到很多,擔任助理的我除了面對老闆外,也要跟廠商聯絡有關採購方面的訂購,另外用餐除了供應午晚餐外,還有很多屬於該公司員工可以享用的福利,例如;健身房.圖書館等等,下班之餘可以好好運用.在工作中有很多的同事和我一樣,都是遠從南部上來打拼,感覺特別親切......而我的工作內容因要處理很多瑣碎的事,所以身邊有同事幫忙,真的非常感謝他們.....最後這間公司是我頭次嘗試有關電子產業的工作,體驗到很多的感觸,感覺受益良多.......
供應午晚餐
伙食應多變化
工作文化
Good! An innovative company! Try to make the perfect smartphone.
查看更多有關 HTC 的評論