HTC

所在地
找到 23 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 145 則評論
工作文化
工作環境: 非常舒適,公司還有免費健身房可以使用,若有需要可以詢問旁邊健身房專業人員器材如何用,還有便宜的健身課程可以報名 職場文化: 類似美商文化,主管部會刻意規定要幾點上下班,只要把份內工作完成即可,累了也可以出去走走休息。
薪酬福利一直在縮水,公司一直持續在裁員,從原本上萬名員工到現在只剩兩千多人,在意錢的話就別考慮這間公司。
工時正常
薪酬偏低,Bonus與獎金一直在縮水,公司持續裁員中
工作文化
low salary, and high stress job environment, never think about the life of employees, always pull in schedule and force you to over time work, and no rewards.
工作文化
Productive ,enjoying because of the philippine co worker they help us to adjust to the new surroundings its fun workplace .The people is hospitable even if we cant understand their language.
Free lunch
8hours
工作文化
I learned how to speak some of the basic mandarin language, I have learned how to be sociable with different culture.The company gave us a good benefits, I had a lot friends, and enjoy the culture of the taiwan country.
food and accomodation
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
Fun working as this is my first work overseas. One of the best company in taiwan. The working place is absolutely accomodating and the benefits they to their workers is great. The experience of work or experience that i carry in every place and work I’m going in the future.
Excellent accommodation
Working with 4 to 3 days off only in a month
工作文化
working in HTC is a very good experience. I learned to be more responsible to my job. I learned to mingle to other nationality. but the hardest part of the job is some of the locals in taiwan can not understand and speak english. It is hard to express your thoughts.
free meal
工作環境不錯,公司給予員工的待遇及福利也不錯,薪酬也可以,但平凡加班!以及近幾年公司狀況已一年不如一年,導致公司各方面逐漸下滑
工作環境不錯
平凡加班
工作環境還可以,前幾年公司營運巔峰相對員工福利也不錯,薪酬也很好,很常加班!不過近幾年公司榮景不再,所以各方面整體下滑。
經常加班
加班不固定
工作文化
SOP作業,有些上司喜歡被捧,不喜歡就設陷(偷東西,人員控管,作業流程,閒言閒語等俗稱訓練或磨練),遇過工程師問題排除責任推來推去到量產在改善,全英文文件簽名同意(沒說明內容不管看不看的懂)等等…
供住宿三個月內滾蛋,供兩餐,環境衛生好
偶爾超時加班,推卸責任
工作文化
Working in sunday,I learned to be friendly,good management,safe work place,the hardest part of my jodb is using spray gun with 30,000 preassure,my enjoyable part of job giving us breaktime every two huors.
Free meals
工作文化
its really fun working abroad, they treat us well buT the Company been in trial until now.. The buildings are selled one by one and they slowly less our benefits due to cost-cutting ..
良好的工作環境與工作空間。 複雜的分工與協調工作。 工作中最困難事是推行新的功能 工作中最有趣的事是進行不同領域的學習
提供健身房
經常加班
工作文化
The culture did not allow you speak up your thoughts. You managers like to assign you jobs and get things done. They do not like you to reply any issues such as lacking resources. Just get things done by using any ways.
average salary
缺點
depend on your team boss if you want to promote.
工作文化
Nice place of work but i don't want the policies of the company and don't have more benifits offer to the workers, and very low salary . but the people around us for this company are good treated to the filipina.
No free lunches
工作文化
工作上較為嚴謹,遇到問題一定會問有什麼想法想採取什麼action. 有什麼想法基本上可以主動提出,若邏輯合理主管願意放手讓職員去嘗試.同事之間多少會互相cover.
管理風格篇美式
台式薪水
工作文化
> 2+ years of mobile hardware power design, management system power consumption and failure analysis experience. > Schematic drawing, PCB placement & layout design. > Experience in system power-integration, various kinds of power interfaces (PMIC, BL driver, FL driver, LCM boost circuit) application and verification. > Experience in power consumption design and tuning. > Experience in battery pack design review and battery fuel gauge adjustment for user liner experience. > Skilled circuit schematic of Buck, Boost, LDO and realize in system application.
薪資優渥
不體恤員工
工作文化
Its really challenging to work abroad,different environment of workplace,mingle with other nationality like taiwan,vietnam,thailand and indonesia even were not communicating well because of different language but its fun and exciting becaused you learned a lot from them,and the salary was great,the hardest part is when you need to work overnight and over day and sometimes no rest day.
優點
free meals, free shuttle, free wifi
long hours of work
工作文化
free drinks, snacks and basketball court. Also they have tennis court and ping-pong table. however work time is pretty long.
工作文化
Pro Gain lots of experience and skills in short time Able to work on different functions, so your experience will not be limited Con Bad work/life balance (60+ hours per week) Pay is not good in respect of working hours No time to use company facility(ie. gym) or other company benefit
工作文化
薪資: 50000 上班地點: 北部 學歷: 碩士畢業 相關經驗: 0 ~ 1年 學校與科系: 四大資訊所 上下班時間: 10:00-19:00, on-call 工作內容: 雲端系統 心得: 個人覺得公司福利不錯。
  1. Pay & Benefits