IBM

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
全球知名百大跨國企業,薪資福利自然也非一般公司可以比擬,但壓力與酬勞成正比,想要高薪就要承受高壓,一切都是公平的⋯⋯

Values personal growth

Each designer could manage their own project and learn the management skills throughout the process. Good environment to work with different teams and learn from different domains.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

A lot of new things to learn when working in consulting industry

Can learn a lot in different domains, but would go deeper into technology. The focus would be more on providing services to clients and meet their requirements.

Nice Culture

I love working in IBM. The working environment, co-workers and my managers, all in all, they made you feel supportive during work. Also, they provide lots of resources for employers to improve their ability and knowledge.

工作節奏快,但收穫很多

組織龐大,但相較可以體驗多部門合作的溝通方式,也可以接觸到各領域的專家,如果對銀行金融業很有興趣的人,值得來這裡多磨練

請為您最近服務的企業評分

請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助

Productive and challenging

Good place to work and develop stills with the teams. High level management is good and reasonable. Hardest part is to handle the traveling while the family need you the most.

nice working envirmment

frequent traveling

Nice working experience

I've meet a lot of decent people, and learned lots of knowledge, also I have the chance to meet customer face to face to understand the way a global company get things done, all these experience are good nutrition for my future career.

優點

open mind managing style, nice working condition

high pressure

Company Culture

It's a high tech company with traditional culture but transforming right now. People is good here but high end management is not so transparent. Hope this big blue elephant can transform as fast as they can. :) Overall: It's a good company.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Productive and fun working place

Responsible for algorithm development and implementation for an indoor/outdoor location tracking system. Was a research assistant here working with a team of 4.

Flexible working time

IBM have very Flexible working hour, we may work from different site and connect with global easily. IBM is very organized, people are friendly and welling to share.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

learned a lot to get along with customers everyday

My working location was at customer site (Air traffic enroute center) and got Air Traffic Automation Systems operational and solved daily issues. Was a very good experience facing customers and got good customer satisfaction.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

A place to be if one wants to balance his life/work

There is a good number of peers who are smart and capable. I feel well-respected in this culture and am generally pleased with the challenges presented in the break-down assignments. A typical day of work is involved with self-learning, programming and meetings. Management style is pretty laid-back yet the local management is not effective when it comes to voicing up or fighting for resources. The hardest part of this job to me is that there is little to expect in terms of promotion, raise, or career advancements. In short, I have had a good time working with fun and talented engineers around me.

Work life balance

Not much to expect
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Famous and great work company

IBM Human Resources did it right. From the basic premise of a need to change, to using agile methods for design and feedback, to rolling it all out. They really are walking the talk when it comes to how best to provide feedback in a fast-moving, social environment.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Good company, fantastic colleagues!

V great place to start your career V multi-task under great pressure and fast paced environment V learned to coordinate with internal parties and leverage your relationship V co-workers are fantastic, helping, caring, and friendly V great mentor-mentee system V harmonious working environment

career development, welfare

work-life unbalanced

Positive

Work life balance. Good company to put on your resume but the pace is relatively slow for people who graduated right after college

Good training school

Good training school and you will have great work experience with the talent people. You will also learn how to solve the problem.

Good training

缺點

the package is just above the avarage a little

Diversity working experience

Promote working and life balance working environment. There are various activities such as sport day and family day that encourage employees spend some quality time with family. A comprehensive working process that makes sure every single work is on the right track. Emphasize the importance of team work. All employees are willing to support each others and strive for organizational best interest. Managers encourage all employees develop and grow new skills through different training. They value employee's career path and are willing to help to support their employee develop.

Data Center

Manage customer own data trouble shooting maintain mainframe work normally Weekly meetings with team and clients Great pay and benefit Very organized company
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Productive and you could get a lot from here

Arrange seminars with marketing department and outbound to these clients who attended the seminars. Then collect whole conversation and gave marketing department to evaluate it. the hardest one is how to make a cold call with the customers and how to let them talk a lot to find out what they need but they do not know. Sometimes we need to help customers or train them to use our products. Co-workers are so easygoing even if we have strict competitive pressure in Sales.

Free Coffee and Tea
這個點評對您有用嗎?

It was a great working experience with IBMers

My manager was a friendly person, so as my other co-workers. I have been placed in the team called "Financial Services Group" in IBM. During the summer internship, I have helped co-workers to do account plans which basically did the researches on different companies (banks etc...) on their computing systems. The role of what IBM does, is to help other companies to improve their computing systems such as sercurity systems. On the other hand, after finished doing each account plan for individual company, I had to present infront of my co-workers and manager, also I had to meet clients with my co-workers on different working days. Overall, it was a great experenice working IBM as a summer intern. I have gain different workings skills during the summer, since working at IBM was one of my dream jobs.

Great working environment

The projects were well managed. Great communication and there was a lot of information and new technologies that can be learned from the resource pool. Co-workers were supportive. Felt like a team!

優點

supportive team members, great communication, clear instruction and job details, great on board training

想知道更多公司詳情?