IBM 員工評論

找到 24 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 27,709 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
Values personal growth
UX Designer (離職員工) –  Taiwan2019年2月1日
Each designer could manage their own project and learn the management skills throughout the process. Good environment to work with different teams and learn from different domains.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 2 1舉報
工作文化
A lot of new things to learn when working in consulting industry
Application Developer (離職員工) –  Taiwan2018年9月26日
Can learn a lot in different domains, but would go deeper into technology. The focus would be more on providing services to clients and meet their requirements.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 2舉報
Nice Culture
Business Consultant Intern (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2018年8月29日
I love working in IBM.
The working environment, co-workers and my managers, all in all, they made you feel supportive during work. Also, they provide lots of resources for employers to improve their ability and knowledge.
工作節奏快,但收穫很多
UI Designer (離職員工) –  Taiwan2018年7月26日
組織龐大,但相較可以體驗多部門合作的溝通方式,也可以接觸到各領域的專家,如果對銀行金融業很有興趣的人,值得來這裡多磨練
這個點評對您有用嗎? 3 2舉報
Productive and challenging
Financial Engineering Consultant (離職員工) –  Taiwan2018年6月8日
Good place to work and develop stills with the teams.
High level management is good and reasonable.
Hardest part is to handle the traveling while the family need you the most.
nice working envirmment
frequent traveling
Nice working experience
IT specialist (離職員工) –  Taiwan,Taipei2018年5月22日
I've meet a lot of decent people, and learned lots of knowledge, also I have the chance to meet customer face to face to understand the way a global company get things done, all these experience are good nutrition for my future career.
優點
open mind managing style, nice working condition
high pressure
Company Culture
Software Engineer - Guardium of Data Security (在職員工) –  台北市2018年2月9日
It's a high tech company with traditional culture but transforming right now. People is good here but high end management is not so transparent. Hope this big blue elephant can transform as fast as they can. :)
Overall: It's a good company.
工作文化
Productive and fun working place
Research Assistant, Greater China Group (離職員工) –  Taipei2018年1月27日
Responsible for algorithm development and implementation for an indoor/outdoor location tracking system. Was a research assistant here working with a team of 4.
Flexible working time
Senior Consultant (在職員工) –  台北市2017年10月8日
IBM have very Flexible working hour, we may work from different site and connect with global easily. IBM is very organized, people are friendly and welling to share.
工作文化
learned a lot to get along with customers everyday
Project Manager & Advisory System Engineer (離職員工) –  台北市2017年10月4日
My working location was at customer site (Air traffic enroute center) and got Air Traffic Automation Systems operational and solved daily issues. Was a very good experience facing customers and got good customer satisfaction.
工作文化
A place to be if one wants to balance his life/work
Taiwan - IPS/XGS QA automation lead (在職員工) –  Taipei2017年8月15日
There is a good number of peers who are smart and capable. I feel well-respected in this culture and am generally pleased with the challenges presented in the break-down assignments.
A typical day of work is involved with self-learning, programming and meetings. Management style is pretty laid-back yet the local management is not effective when it comes to voicing up or fighting for resources. The hardest part of this job to me is that there is little to expect in terms of promotion, raise, or career advancements.
In short, I have had a good time working with fun and talented engineers around me.
Work life balance
Not much to expect
工作文化
Famous and great work company
Senior Consultant Intern (離職員工) –  台北市2016年7月9日
IBM Human Resources did it right. From the basic premise of a need to change, to using agile methods for design and feedback, to rolling it all out. They really are walking the talk when it comes to how best to provide feedback in a fast-moving, social environment.
工作文化
Good company, fantastic colleagues!
Business Partner Relationship Representative (離職員工) –  台北市2016年5月18日
V great place to start your career

V multi-task under great pressure and fast paced environment

V learned to coordinate with internal parties and leverage your relationship

V co-workers are fantastic, helping, caring, and friendly

V great mentor-mentee system

V harmonious working environment
career development, welfare
work-life unbalanced
Positive
Project Manager (離職員工) –  Taiwan2016年3月31日
Work life balance. Good company to put on your resume but the pace is relatively slow for people who graduated right after college
Good training school
Software Engineer (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2016年2月1日
Good training school and you will have great work experience with the talent people. You will also learn how to solve the problem.
Good training
缺點
the package is just above the avarage a little
Diversity working experience
Sales Support Specialist & Learning Assistance (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2015年10月8日
Promote working and life balance working environment. There are various activities such as sport day and family day that encourage employees spend some quality time with family.
A comprehensive working process that makes sure every single work is on the right track.
Emphasize the importance of team work. All employees are willing to support each others and strive for organizational best interest.
Managers encourage all employees develop and grow new skills through different training. They value employee's career path and are willing to help to support their employee develop.
Data Center
Data Center Engineer (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2015年8月21日
Manage customer own data
trouble shooting
maintain mainframe work normally
Weekly meetings with team and clients
Great pay and benefit
Very organized company
工作文化
Productive and you could get a lot from here
Inside Telesales Representative (離職員工) –  Taiwan2015年6月10日
Arrange seminars with marketing department and outbound to these clients who attended the seminars. Then collect whole conversation and gave marketing department to evaluate it.

the hardest one is how to make a cold call with the customers and how to let them talk a lot to find out what they need but they do not know. Sometimes we need to help customers or train them to use our products.

Co-workers are so easygoing even if we have strict competitive pressure in Sales.
Free Coffee and Tea
工作文化
It was a great working experience with IBMers
Summer Intern under Financial Services (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2015年5月16日
My manager was a friendly person, so as my other co-workers. I have been placed in the team called "Financial Services Group" in IBM. During the summer internship, I have helped co-workers to do account plans which basically did the researches on different companies (banks etc...) on their computing systems. The role of what IBM does, is to help other companies to improve their computing systems such as sercurity systems. On the other hand, after finished doing each account plan for individual company, I had to present infront of my co-workers and manager, also I had to meet clients with my co-workers on different working days.
Overall, it was a great experenice working IBM as a summer intern. I have gain different workings skills during the summer, since working at IBM was one of my dream jobs.
Great working environment
Quality Assurance Engineer Lead (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2014年6月14日
The projects were well managed. Great communication and there was a lot of information and new technologies that can be learned from the resource pool. Co-workers were supportive. Felt like a team!
優點
supportive team members, great communication, clear instruction and job details, great on board training
公司頁面已被認領