L'Oréal 員工評論

找到 7 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 3,581 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
fun workplace
Marketing Assistant (離職員工) –  Taiwan2018年11月20日
During the two-year work life, I meet the best friend in my life. We pursue the dream and work hard together to gain a better life. Loreal host many events such as Family day, Ethics day and loreal days. It has fun and creativity and freedom organization culture.
employee discounts
long working hours
Fast paced working condition
Sales Representative (離職員工) –  台北市2017年12月22日
Great working condition to learn new things.
Employee benefits include some discounts on every brands product and yearly health check.
Management changed routinely.
工作文化
Under a lot of limitations
Sales Representative (離職員工) –  Taipei2017年11月18日
Loreal is a great and famous company, but under this condition, work there also means you have a lot of constraints . It also means that you do not have enough flexibility in the work. On the other hand, benefits are better than most of companies in Taiwan, including paying day-off, employee discounts.
Great location
Long work hous
工作文化
Fast-paced company and willing to develop talents
Product Manager (離職員工) –  Taipei2017年10月5日
Open and western style company culture. Since it's one of the largest beauty company, it changes very fast to adapt this industry.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1舉報
工作文化
Energetic and Innovative company culture.
Marketing Assistant of L'Oreal Paris (離職員工) –  Taiwan2016年1月29日
6 years worked for L'Oreal Paris. I have supported Marketing team, Retail marketing team and PR. During this working experience, I enjoyed assisting Marketing manager and Marketing team on administrative work and organizing marketing research data. Also I played the a role to coordinate Operation dept., Sales dept. and Marketing team to execute a project, schedule the weekly and monthly meeting and so on.

Overall, I have enjoyed every moment working in L'Oreal Taiwan. The most enjoyable part of my job was to take care of many challenging and excited tasks. Solving problems and completing tasks make me feel happiness.
Training
這個點評對您有用嗎? 2舉報
Limited career development
Employee (離職員工) –  Taipei Taiwan2015年6月22日
If you are a fresh-out from school and is not a management trainee, it is likely that your career advancement in L'Oreal Taiwan would be limited.

查看更多 L'Oréal 的評論