Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. 員工評論

找到 13 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 20,621 則評論
Productive and efficient
My typical day evolved around copyediting and ensuring everything that had been written by the sales team met a good and legible standard of English; I added flourishes to the promotional material to make it more engaging.
工作文化
a challenging and a happy job
Challenging, happy job
Although very busy, I am very happy every day, every employee is actively dealing with things.

It’s a place where you can be amazed at your ability to learn.
優點
always busy and good meal
always busy
工作文化
Fun workplace and nice coworkers in the company
My Current title in Le Meridien Taipei is Supervisor in Lobby Bar, the most difficult part for this job is staff management. People in this company are very friendly and kind. I like to have a chat with foregin guests to make them feel very warm and feel like home.
Free meals
Long Hours
工作文化
learn a lot while working there
improve the skill to dealing with the customers
know how to provide the right service at the right time

learn how to have a good relationship with coworker and the clients
Free meal
First part time job
In Westin Hotel was the first part time job in hotel industry, I was in restaurant industry as a waitress, the most hardest part was that there were many repeat guest, as a need server, I need to remember guest's preferences, what they like and dislike, also being a host to welcome the register the guest.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
Great people and culture
* Responsible for Westin Taipei’s bakery store “front-of-house” retail operations at Taipei 101 Building

* Led weekly and monthly promotions to increase sales revenue

* Performed sales vs. demand analysis against inventory levels to better forecast supply needs

* Promoted to team lead for shift management of store associates and cashiers
工作文化
Giving their employess the benefits
It's a usual day to day work basis, learned a lot from people around. When it comes to work culture they are very strict yet very effective in managing the hotels restaurant.
Free lunch and dinner
High employees turnover
工作文化
Busy but unforgettable work experience
I worked 8-10 hours a day. I was a Tea Bar worker at first, I learned knowledge about coffee and different kinds of tea. After a month I changed the position to server. It was really busy at lunch time and dinner time. I learned about how to deal with the problems that would happen. And it was happy when I met the nice customers. Every people here were really kind there. My supervisor helped me a lot when I had struggles. I enjoyed the time working there. It was a unforgettable experience for me.
Worst place to go
It wasn't a friendly working environment. Seniors or managers will throw the most difficult job to beginner and they don't teach you. Also they will talk bad things behind you.
learning more things
It let me know what is team work in Westin hotel.Although it is a hard and difficult work but I have a lot of experience for customer service, how is company to operate and I think to be in contact with the co- worker is the most important thing.
Keep moving
Buffet jobs are so similar, provide water or tea or coffee.
Cleaning the table after used.

Help customer if they need help.

This is the first time I work in F&B.

I found I like to talk to people, help people.

And the most important part I think is good.

It's so happy to see the delicious food display on table.

My co-workers are always changing.

So maybe I have no opinion to talk about this.

Because the hotel is just opening when I join.

So I think everyone just learning about how to manage or do the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job I think is music in hotel.

Working with music is amazing!!
good equipment, new things
缺點
manage needs change! (but I think is better now)
Industrial Company
 Conducted documentary mailing, billing, and monetary remittances
 Assisted the accountant with daily bookkeeping

工作文化
It's a good place to work and great people to work with!
I loved the hotel and it's restaurants! Our members were a little bit handful but I enjoyed working for them!
查看更多有關 Marriott International, Inc. 的評論