Marriott International

找到 13 則符合搜尋條件的評論查看 22,914 則評論

酒店福利不佳

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
這是一個我開始正真學習當一位業務的酒店,但在當業務前已經在宴會廳當領班兩年,所以對我而言一進入業務部門很快就能對宴會場地熟悉很快就能進入狀況。而這品牌也是台灣地區第一個喜達屋所引進的品牌,也是我開始認識喜達屋的開始。

集團員工住房優惠

福利不佳

Productive and efficient

My typical day evolved around copyediting and ensuring everything that had been written by the sales team met a good and legible standard of English; I added flourishes to the promotional material to make it more engaging.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

a challenging and a happy job

Challenging, happy job Although very busy, I am very happy every day, every employee is actively dealing with things. It’s a place where you can be amazed at your ability to learn.

優點

always busy and good meal

always busy
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Fun workplace and nice coworkers in the company

My Current title in Le Meridien Taipei is Supervisor in Lobby Bar, the most difficult part for this job is staff management. People in this company are very friendly and kind. I like to have a chat with foregin guests to make them feel very warm and feel like home.

Free meals

Long Hours
這個點評對您有用嗎?

learn a lot while working there

improve the skill to dealing with the customers know how to provide the right service at the right time learn how to have a good relationship with coworker and the clients

Free meal

請為您最近服務的企業評分

請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助

First part time job

In Westin Hotel was the first part time job in hotel industry, I was in restaurant industry as a waitress, the most hardest part was that there were many repeat guest, as a need server, I need to remember guest's preferences, what they like and dislike, also being a host to welcome the register the guest.

Great people and culture

* Responsible for Westin Taipei’s bakery store “front-of-house” retail operations at Taipei 101 Building * Led weekly and monthly promotions to increase sales revenue * Performed sales vs. demand analysis against inventory levels to better forecast supply needs * Promoted to team lead for shift management of store associates and cashiers
這個點評對您有用嗎?

the most enjoyable part of the job

In my workplace, have many people come from all over the world,I can meet new friends and help them for any questions. Share some fun place and good taste food with them. They also tell me they life experience. I love to drink coffee , During this job they training I have good skill for Latte art .That's good gain.

Free Lunches

lack of staff
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Busy but unforgettable work experience

I worked 8-10 hours a day. I was a Tea Bar worker at first, I learned knowledge about coffee and different kinds of tea. After a month I changed the position to server. It was really busy at lunch time and dinner time. I learned about how to deal with the problems that would happen. And it was happy when I met the nice customers. Every people here were really kind there. My supervisor helped me a lot when I had struggles. I enjoyed the time working there. It was a unforgettable experience for me.

Worst place to go

It wasn't a friendly working environment. Seniors or managers will throw the most difficult job to beginner and they don't teach you. Also they will talk bad things behind you.

learning more things

It let me know what is team work in Westin hotel.Although it is a hard and difficult work but I have a lot of experience for customer service, how is company to operate and I think to be in contact with the co- worker is the most important thing.

Keep moving

Buffet jobs are so similar, provide water or tea or coffee. Cleaning the table after used. Help customer if they need help. This is the first time I work in F&B. I found I like to talk to people, help people. And the most important part I think is good. It's so happy to see the delicious food display on table. My co-workers are always changing. So maybe I have no opinion to talk about this. Because the hotel is just opening when I join. So I think everyone just learning about how to manage or do the job. The most enjoyable part of the job I think is music in hotel. Working with music is amazing!!

good equipment, new things

缺點

manage needs change! (but I think is better now)
這個點評對您有用嗎?

It's a good place to work and great people to work with!

I loved the hotel and it's restaurants! Our members were a little bit handful but I enjoyed working for them!

想知道更多公司詳情?