MediaTek 員工評論

找到 18 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 43 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
Intern at MediaTek
Intern (離職員工) –  Hsinchu2019年5月5日
Subsidized meals at the office for both lunch and dinner. Colleagues are friendly. On-site gym with badminton courts. Hours are long, and Hsinchu is...well, Hsinchu.
Challenging and learning opportunities
Senior Engineer, System Quality Assurance (離職員工) –  Taipei2018年12月30日
Good learning opportunities
Perfect welfare system
Good corporate culture
work together with excellent RD and QA
Good staff training
Learning test methods and project management
Productive and Team Work
Audio engineer (在職員工) –  Hsinchu2018年12月1日
Everyone is dedicated to projects and a good team worker.
Since mobile industry is rapidly changing for feature, everyone has to work hard and efficiently to cater to the needs of customers.
A friendly environment.
工作文化
Nice place to work if you have a nice manager
Software Engineering Intern (離職員工) –  Hsinchu City, Taiwan2018年10月10日
My manager really cares about his employee's feeling, so he tries his best to provide us best experience on working. I had a very good time working in MediaTek. There is not much pressure, but I accomplish all the tasks assigned to me. Colleagues have good relations there. The salary is ok for a internship in Taiwan.

Overall, I enjoy it very much there.
工作文化
A really intense place to work
Communications Engineer Internship (離職員工) –  Taiwan2018年9月11日
It is a technology driven company so everybody is quite focused on projects and coding. So you will learn a lot regarding HDL coding optimization and architecture design
Good culture
Some late hours
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1 1舉報
Good company in Taiwan
Senior Software Engineer (在職員工) –  Taiwan2018年5月23日
pro
1. high salary.
2. wide view range
3. many challenge
Focus on coding skills
Technical Manager (在職員工) –  Taipei2018年1月27日
MediaTek is a company focusing on your coding skills and telecom domain knowledge. With strong R&D strength everyone can retrieve/develop profession techniques here.
Good benefits
Senior Engineer (在職員工) –  Taipei, TW2017年2月1日
The benefits are good in Taiwan. Work loading is different from department to department, but normally the work loading is OK. It still has politics problem, just like other big company.
優點
good benefits, work loading is OK these years.
缺點
company cultural is not that good.
Fast-paced environment
Senior Software Engineer (離職員工) –  HsinChu2017年1月27日
I spent most of the time on Issue debugging and system verification, feature design. Job rotation is not frequent. Management was ok. Profit is going down. Environment in HsinChu is good.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1 1舉報
good place to work
Software Developer (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2016年11月21日
Great place to gain experience. Constantly need to learn new knowledge to accomplish the jobs. however, it's work/life balance is really bad and the salary is low compare to western companies
工作文化
Nice people and challenging environment
Software Engineering Intern (離職員工) –  新竹市, HSZ2015年9月14日
Learn a lot of things everyday. It is a fast-paced company full of nice and smart people. The hardest part of my job is that I finish a large-scale network project individually on time. I am proud of it for the result is over expectation.
Good Compensation, Traditional Hardware Company
2G/3G Protocol Stack Software Engineer (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2015年5月18日
Mediatek is a traditional hardware company focusing on volume of SoC chips shipment. Software innovation or functionality is not their first priority.
優點
Relatively good compensation in Taiwan.
Facing intense competition from Mainland China
工作文化
Good company with large potential
Sr. Digital Design Engineer (離職員工) –  Hsinchu, Taiwan2015年3月25日
A good company with great potential. You can get nice salary comparing another IC design house in Taiwan. However, you need to overwork usually and that will sacrifice your personal life.
Challenging working place
Intern (離職員工) –  HsinChu2015年1月10日
Work from 830 am to 900pm.
Definitely learned a lot of skills from daily works.
Challenging engineering tasks, and nice colleagues.
Good culture.
Great learning environment
Engineering Assistant (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2013年7月21日
Employers were provided with a great learning environment.
High quality People and Products
CEO (離職員工) –  Taipei2012年8月23日
Since I been working and Live in both Asia and Europe for many years, I understand the difference between Western and Chinese, especially the mentality are very indirect for Chinese. This cause a lot of misunderstanding and time waste.
My experiences and knowledge and The language capability let me be able to do a prefect communication for both side and make things done.

As a CEO, I run the Company Mediatek for 20 years, We do revenue $ 15 million a year
and average have 10% increase each year. from One factory in Taiwan than expend to Sales Office in Beijing, 2nd factory in Suzhou, Software development team in Xiamen, Harbin, R&D team in San Jose, Total 500 staffs. We been select the best partner of Terratec ( Germany ), Eagle sys ( Korea ), We are the very few out sourcing factory for Yamaha, Bestbuy own brand supplier.
工作文化
Competitive and fun workplace with international working experience
Senior Public Relations & Marketing Specialist (離職員工) –  Hsinchu, Taiwan2012年5月24日
• Well established and managed media relationship
• Increased positive corporate image through developing corporate press release
• Planned and sponsored international exhibitions: 2010 CEATEC(Combined Exhibition of
Advanced Technologies) Japan IT and electronics trade show, 2011 & 2012 International
Consumer Electronics Show, 2011 IFA Berlin Consumer Electronics Show
• Well organized Customer-related seminar, Customer Day: 2010 & 2011 MediaTek China
Golf Tournament
• Arranged global press interviews and press events: 2010 NTT DOCOMO LTE
Licensing Agreement press conference, 2011 Dubai office grand opening, 2011 Singapore
Yahoo! Partnership press conference, 2011 Facebook partnership conference in India
• Created 2011 Company brochures
• Created and maintained Corporate Identity System(CIS): “Powered by MediaTek” logo
along with the regular CIS training program
• Built the positive brand image through product showroom introduction, VIP visit reception
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1 3舉報