NXP Semiconductors

所在地
找到 8 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 279 則評論
工作文化
大★台★灣★喝★茶+LINE:【k3546】 各*行*各*業*兼*職*美*女*LINE:【k3546】 柔軟的身軀~可以配合你想要的姿勢,熱情如火,牽動你的每一根神經。 靈活的舌頭不斷的挑逗你,粉粉的小穴緊緊吸住你的DD。柔弱無骨的小手,攀上你的身軀。 兩條修長的雙腿、緊緊的夾住你腰身。讓你情到深處,不能自拔。 +LINE:【k3546】陪*你*一*起*夢*遊*仙*境-
工作文化
good to work for, good culture, good teaming, European culture background.
good environment
缺點
play little position at a big company
工作文化
People are nice to interns and we learned a lot. NXP has a very comfortable working environment. Lunches are provided every day. It is close to the subway station.
工作文化
工作是責任制,常常要追蹤,常常休假日要電話遙控,由於是 新的產品 會有不預期加班。 最開心的是同事,會互相打氣幫忙。 上司由於管理太多 Team 以至於不太能夠進入狀況 並無法幫 我們解決任何問題 導致於工作不順心問題無法即時改善
同事會互相幫忙
會經常加班
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
I learned different perspective of SCM via a new methodology in business intelligence.
工作文化
NXP is a good company. I currently work here as an accountant. My daily jobs is to process routine transactions and I'm also responsible for rebate parts with our distis.
工作文化
Good benefits,all employees are very friendly. management is very hands-on on their workers. Our job is very challenging but exciting because we are helping each other.
工作文化
It was a temp work and therefore the working content was not difficult for me. My co-workers were nice and friendly and the most enjoyable part of the job to me was to have a weekly conf-call meeting with the team members from USA and the Netherlands.
humanistic working environment