PAREXEL

所在地
找到 7 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 774 則評論
工作文化
The colleagues are overall helpful and easy to get along with, and nice working environment. However, the team leader will be the key who have direct influence to you. There are many senior leaders who has reached certain level that they provide no guidance but holding your back. This company do show their recognitions to their employees when they found their valuable, experienced and loyal staffs are leaving while they were too busy to pay huge amount of money for reorg and hirings from competitors.
工作文化
I was lucky to be hired as an entry-level professional at PAREXEL after I was awarded my Master's degree. A typical day at PAREXEL is pretty much similar to most people who have a 9-5 job, waking up, dressing up, commuting to work, working, going back home. I usually have breakfast at my cubicle. The company offers free coffee (from a coffee machine, of course) and some snacks. In most cases, I bring my own carb source to the office. At the very beginning, everything is new and comes with challenges; however, a while after, things become routine and boring. I do not have many complaints with the management; it seems ok in my eyes. However, this company may restructure every few years. Fortunately, if you like what you are doing and dedicate yourself to your job, you should be ok.
工作文化
The company is well known and well established. With well established SOPs and infrastructure. However, it is sometimes taking much longer time to finish a simple task due to the layer of the company structure and the built-in processes.
工作文化
Parexel provides complete training system to help their employees getting on the job very smoothly. And the work life balance is also great in this position.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
flexibility working hours and usually can work at home, no need to go to office. Good training system and mentorship , however, a lot of sop and system need to take care.
工作文化
balance life and work. good management. great working environment, paying is so so. training is okay. co-workers are cool, willing to share
工作文化
Good working environment and training. But have heavy loading and fair salary.
查看更多有關 PAREXEL 的評論