ProLogistix

現正顯示 1,718 則評論

Just another temp service

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
Don't expect anything from PL or the client company. You're a warm body filling a job to perform a task, for a specific period of time, nothing more.

優點

Some clients are decent companies and you'll enjoy the culture there., Impress the right person and you may even be offered a permanent position.

缺點

You may receive a call one day and be told you are no longer needed with no explanation.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

They take care of their employees.

They are the best temp service i have worked for. They take care of their employees, and make sure they are treated fairly by they companies you are placed.

Not a great experience

My experience working with prologistix wasn’t the best in my opinion. I worked at the prologistix warehouse. After working with this company I felt overworked with little pay. The supervisors love to gossip and choose favoritism. There was a lot of drama in the work place which made it not a positive place to work. Don’t expect the supervisors to tell you your doing a good job , expect them to complain of your work and expect you to work FAST! So if you’re not a person who can work in a very very fast paced environment don’t recommend this is for you! I also had a supervisor who would make inappropriate jokes with employees about sleeping with them, so that was one thing that made me feel uncomfortable working there. Another thing they will definitely just hire anyone! Most toxic work place I have ever worked at :(
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Company is very supportive behind the scenes.

Prologistix provides great explanation of the job given. Placed in job very fast. Answers all questions and is very helpful. Office staff is super friendly ! Attendance is a must or open communication about time off is needed. Accommodations have been made for pre-approved time off needed. I feel they are always on their game to help me succeed!

Not fun

I have been working at this company for more than 10 years with no promotions. The manager treats employees like no other. I highly recommend working here

請為您最近服務的企業評分

請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助

The management team is great!

Overall very happy working for this company. The managers are truly amazing. Always very helpful and professional. I've worked for them for 6 months now at Keen Warehouse.

Not a place to work

Poor payPoor managementThe good thing here are my coworkersNeeds a lot of workDon't feel all people are being treated the same it depends on who you know

Could be a good thing

Over all good company to work for and they take care of their own if you get hurt on the job,they make.sure you don't lose pay and get you the medical you need, the only issue is they are in the process of merging with another staffing agency and the Management will.be coming from the other companies side and they are not the same as prologistix Management, so I'm hoping things at least stay the same,hopefully it gets better

優點

Salary, and home and family balance

缺點

The new management, might change
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Prologistix is the worst!

You register for work and go through endless forklift training and still don't get placed for work with not even a call saying what happened. They seem to not prioritize finding people who are registered with them work over people that walk in off the street.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

The personnel was all friendly and courteous and easy to talk to.

They checked up on how things was going at the job. They seemed concerned about my well being and the courtesy of the Business I was working at and the people I was working for.

優點

The Insurance offered was great!

Don't have any.

Rude management

They have rude management and don’t give you the jobs you were selected for. They don’t put the correct information on their applications. They get offended when you correct them on the information that THEY POSTED. And then block you from applying for different positions with them.

缺點

Get rude and offended when you correct them on the incorrect information that’s POSTED.

Ehh

It’s an okay place to work if you enjoy something laid back with no direction, there is a lot of lack on communication as well. But I didn’t like the atmosphere majority of the time.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Excellent place to get hooked up with a job.

Excellent agency they help quite a bit and will work with you and your schedule. They also seem to genuinely care about getting you into a permanent job. Would recommend to anyone struggling to find work.
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Great place for a fresh start

(Shortened review) I have worked for Prologistix for about a year. They gave me an opportunity to work with some great people in relaxed enviornments. I have never met the staff (Covid-19), but they have been kind and allow freedom in your life with job flexibility. Health insurance does come out of your pocket if you elect it, this is probably my biggest knock on the company.

優點

Freedom of schedule, Great coworkers, Educational opportunities through PennFoster (AZ)

Healthcare

Welcoming environment

A typical day at work . Depends on placement but overall they will get you in somewhere quick . In a wide range of "..

No Good

No equity or payment for over-qualified employees. You're a body. Nothing more. Other employees who are friends to the staffing agents can be disrespectful. You must abide by rules others don't. Your hard work is for nothing. Little advancement. A body without a name.

Fast productive assembly line

Loved working here only reason I left is I moved out of state but other than this it was an amazing company to get in with and thigh give chance chances to move up in the company

優點

Pay raise dependson attendance and productivity

Took 2 months to get my own pace down

Pay low

Work does not pay the amount we should be paid and then they wanted to change the shift to be on the weekends as well and not up the pay, was told I was going to be paid 21 an hour ended up only being 17
這個點評對您有用嗎?

All here have no cash or a life

We turning employment into only desperate people are forced to work for you Overpopulation means no opportunity for middle class workWe already have endless applications daily, They ruin self by timing the jobs downing the pay to the point of why bother

Na

A good place to work if you need the money fair pay didn’t have much work in the fall but wasn’t allowed to go home so sent us to different departments
這個點評對您有用嗎?

Very slow job but nice people

I worked here for two years and I got along with many people including the managers. Although I think it’s very unprofessional and yet organized. You’re aloud to talk to the employees, however when you do you get in trouble. I do recommend this job if you don’t feel like working lol

想知道更多公司詳情?