In this position, you will face different industries and companies throughout the year. Everyday is different, you will need to face the clients and communicate with them to plan the audit, and willing to travel around because of the clients facing job function.
I learned the bookkeeping, payroll and accounting related.
The hardest part of job are expense reconciliations (eg salary, professional fee..etc)
I enjoyed solving client's tax and accounting problems.
I like PwC Taiwan working condition except long working hours.
Professional Consultant for investment and initial public offering (IPO) in Taiwan
o Perform financial due diligent for new foreign clients to operate the business and invest in Taiwan
o Provide consultant for business strategy (e.g. business transformation, merge &acquisition and supply chain)
o Specialist for investment consultant and initial public offering in Taiwan
o Auditing and consult to align local accounting guidance to IFRS including law and tax perspective
o Specialized consultant countries:
South-East Asian countries: Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines.
United States of America
1. Participated in the busy season by contributing to annual report and tax report
2. Created cash reconciliation and statement of fixed asset change and assisted in establishing annual and first quarter financial reports
3. Established tax reports of subsidiary companies through SAP for senior management
4. Performed tax sampling procedures on every account of more than 10 companies
5. Conducted field work while assisting senior staff to ensure efficient completion of projects
6. Executed cutoff tests and purchase texts to ensure accuracy and validity
We usually works at the client's place. As we change clients every week, it is fun to visit different companies. However, sometimes the clients is further which increases time in transporting which does not count into the working hours. It is also delightful to learn new things from the seniors as I get more familiar to the job.
Frequently changing clients which kept me interested
It is not rare for staff to work 10 or more hours a day or even toward weekend. Sometimes even intern has to stay late. However, seniors take serious about our situation. And give us a hand whenever time its needed. I have learned a lot in PWC.
fast and best way to learn excel, friendly co-woker
-Ich unterstütze meine Chefin in allen operativen und administrativen Belangen
-Es ist meine Aufgabe, alle Termine des Chefin inhaltlich selbstständig vorzubereiten, sodass immer eine gute Basis für fundierte Entscheidungen in Meetings und Verhandlungen geschaffen ist
-Die Organisation von Kundenbesuchen und Geschäftsreisen
-Ich plane, organisierst und verfolgst alle Aufgaben aus Boardmeetings und anderen wichtigen Besprechungen
-Ich analysiere Risiko der Firmen und liefere dazu hochwertige Zusammenfassungen
-Was ich bevorzuge: mit viele Kollegen im ganzen Firma, sogar auslaendische Kollegen sprechen kann
In my job, I lead different teams of two to six members to plan and execute audits and tax report filings as well as prepare relevant reports for publicly listed companies. This is a highly mobile position because as an auditor I've had lots of opportunities to travel to different countries and regions, such as Japan, Hong Kong, and China. I've also had the chance to cooperate with colleagues from PwC Greater China to complete an audit of a Hong Kong-listed company. These work experiences have been invaluable for me because I not only strengthened my leadership, problem-solving, and negotiation skills, but I also made lots of friends.
My previous work experience includes working as a senior auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers where I developed numerous business analysis plans and communications and served as a project manager for several projects. I have four years of work experience in audit firm and through this experience I have had the opportunity to learn how to build relationships with the customers by considering an issue from all perspectives in order to meet their needs. I was able to develop my leadership skills and communication skills by maximizing group participation and creating a sense of team ownership around strategic plans. Working with clients from diverse business cultures and varying backgrounds has provided me with the ability to adapt quickly and cultivate relationships effectively.
- Set up a daily work log to prioritize assignments from multiple team seniors and track status of completion
- Maintained smooth working relations with the firm’s management essential to the audit work and build long term relationship
- Ensured high client satisfaction while complying with regulation and standard
- Obtained experience in auditing engagements and preparing audited financial statements, consolidated packages and corporate tax returns
- Stayed positive when encounter difficulties and focused on learning new things and skills