PwC 員工評論

找到 23 則符合搜尋條件的評論 查看 6,928 則評論
排列順序: 有益性 | 評價 | 日期
Public relation specialist
Public Relations Specialist (離職員工) –  台北市2019年3月19日
Public relation specialist needs to possess a client's schedule and plan the event with strong communication skill. The most of important of all, we need to have a good relationship with social media.
工作文化
Great coworkers but too much workload
Assurance Associate (離職員工) –  台北市2018年10月2日
The coworkers were very good and the workplaces were perfect, but there will be no self time during the busy season and the workload was too much to handle.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1舉報
not a easy work
Internship (離職員工) –  台北市2018年4月18日
As an internship, it's really nice to meet some friendly coworkers. You can really learn something in such big company. but it is quite hard to work there because auditors are really really busy.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 2舉報
Well-managed professional firm
Specialist (離職員工) –  台北市2017年12月27日
- The most professional firm in the field
- Kind and smart people working as a team
- Good company culture being open-minded and cooperative
- Value of learning and training on job
工作文化
Competitive and huge learning environment
Audit Intern (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2017年11月28日
In this position, you will face different industries and companies throughout the year. Everyday is different, you will need to face the clients and communicate with them to plan the audit, and willing to travel around because of the clients facing job function.
Working condition
Senior Associate (離職員工) –  Taiwan2017年9月10日
I learned the bookkeeping, payroll and accounting related.
The hardest part of job are expense reconciliations (eg salary, professional fee..etc)
I enjoyed solving client's tax and accounting problems.
I like PwC Taiwan working condition except long working hours.
Nice employee benefit
Nice management team
Manager of assurance service (在職員工) –  Hsinchu2017年5月2日
 Professional Consultant for investment and initial public offering (IPO) in Taiwan
o Perform financial due diligent for new foreign clients to operate the business and invest in Taiwan
o Provide consultant for business strategy (e.g. business transformation, merge &acquisition and supply chain)
o Specialist for investment consultant and initial public offering in Taiwan
o Auditing and consult to align local accounting guidance to IFRS including law and tax perspective
o Specialized consultant countries:
 Taiwan
 South-East Asian countries: Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines.
 United States of America
工作文化
worklife balance was not really possible
Manager, M&A Tax (離職員工) –  Taipei, TW2017年3月6日
Work loads are very heavy, revenue driven goal assessed by partner for annual performance review, fair or excellent remuneration expected based on actual performance
big name, prestigious
缺點
hard working, difficult to balance work and life
Great benefit
Senior Associate, International Business Services (離職員工) –  Taipei, TW2017年2月14日
Great company to build up leadership and teamwork abilities but working overtime is a must in busy season. Learned management.
工作文化
Challenging and interesting working expereince
Audit Intern (離職員工) –  Taipei City2017年1月11日
1. Participated in the busy season by contributing to annual report and tax report
2. Created cash reconciliation and statement of fixed asset change and assisted in establishing annual and first quarter financial reports
3. Established tax reports of subsidiary companies through SAP for senior management
4. Performed tax sampling procedures on every account of more than 10 companies
5. Conducted field work while assisting senior staff to ensure efficient completion of projects
6. Executed cutoff tests and purchase texts to ensure accuracy and validity
工作文化
Productive but fun workplace with a massage room
Intern (離職員工) –  Taiwan2016年10月9日
We usually works at the client's place. As we change clients every week, it is fun to visit different companies. However, sometimes the clients is further which increases time in transporting which does not count into the working hours. It is also delightful to learn new things from the seniors as I get more familiar to the job.
優點
Frequently changing clients which kept me interested
缺點
Short breaks and sometimes worked over hours
intern
Auditing Assistant intern (離職員工) –  taipei2016年9月27日
always busy at work. good pay but very tired. people are nice and office is good. managers are nice. but has lots of work

co workers are all nice
good pay
busy
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1舉報
Long working hours
Financial Associate/Auditor (離職員工) –  Taiwan2016年8月20日
Pros: Collaborative team, promotion is standardized and predictable
Cons: Long Long Long working hours and high deadline pressure
Work with talented people
Senior Associate (離職員工) –  台北市2016年8月17日
Learn a lot from my mentor partner
Travel to many places for work
Catch up different industry experience
Meet various people
work-life balance
Business Candidates Only
English Curriculum Writer (離職員工) –  Taiwan2016年7月22日
This is a tough job given the circumstances. They will have difficult business related questions for you. Do your research if you really want this job.
這個點評對您有用嗎? 1 1舉報
工作文化
Very busy but its a friendly environment
Auditor (離職員工) –  台北市2016年3月5日
It is not rare for staff to work 10 or more hours a day or even toward weekend. Sometimes even intern has to stay late. However, seniors take serious about our situation. And give us a hand whenever time its needed. I have learned a lot in PWC.
優點
fast and best way to learn excel, friendly co-woker
working hour is long
angenehme Arbeitsatmosphaere
Direktionsassistentin (離職員工) –  台北市, TPE2016年1月30日
-Ich unterstütze meine Chefin in allen operativen und administrativen Belangen
-Es ist meine Aufgabe, alle Termine des Chefin inhaltlich selbstständig vorzubereiten, sodass immer eine gute Basis für fundierte Entscheidungen in Meetings und Verhandlungen geschaffen ist
-Die Organisation von Kundenbesuchen und Geschäftsreisen
-Ich plane, organisierst und verfolgst alle Aufgaben aus Boardmeetings und anderen wichtigen Besprechungen
-Ich analysiere Risiko der Firmen und liefere dazu hochwertige Zusammenfassungen
-Was ich bevorzuge: mit viele Kollegen im ganzen Firma, sogar auslaendische Kollegen sprechen kann
工作文化
a multinational professional services firm
Senior Associate (離職員工) –  Taiwan2014年6月1日
In my job, I lead different teams of two to six members to plan and execute audits and tax report filings as well as prepare relevant reports for publicly listed companies. This is a highly mobile position because as an auditor I've had lots of opportunities to travel to different countries and regions, such as Japan, Hong Kong, and China. I've also had the chance to cooperate with colleagues from PwC Greater China to complete an audit of a Hong Kong-listed company. These work experiences have been invaluable for me because I not only strengthened my leadership, problem-solving, and negotiation skills, but I also made lots of friends.
valuable experiences in PwC
Senior Associate (離職員工) –  Taipei2014年2月19日
My previous work experience includes working as a senior auditor with PricewaterhouseCoopers where I developed numerous business analysis plans and communications and served as a project manager for several projects. I have four years of work experience in audit firm and through this experience I have had the opportunity to learn how to build relationships with the customers by considering an issue from all perspectives in order to meet their needs. I was able to develop my leadership skills and communication skills by maximizing group participation and creating a sense of team ownership around strategic plans. Working with clients from diverse business cultures and varying backgrounds has provided me with the ability to adapt quickly and cultivate relationships effectively.
優點
Flexible and Good relationship between peers
這個點評對您有用嗎? 3 1舉報
工作文化
Safe and energetic work environment.
Senior International Business Service Associate (離職員工) –  Taipei, Taiwan2014年1月13日
- Set up a daily work log to prioritize assignments from multiple team seniors and track status of completion
- Maintained smooth working relations with the firm’s management essential to the audit work and build long term relationship
- Ensured high client satisfaction while complying with regulation and standard
- Obtained experience in auditing engagements and preparing audited financial statements, consolidated packages and corporate tax returns
- Stayed positive when encounter difficulties and focused on learning new things and skills
Good management team