Recruit Express

找到 3 則符合搜尋條件的評論查看 22 則評論

Creative but high pressure

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
You can know many people who is the most professional in financial industry and talk their career plan. then help them to find the better job. more fun.

Fun and Productive workplace

I have to screening the candidates resume, selecting the suitable candidates to arrange the interview. I also have to be the interviewer to check their potential motivation and personality traits. I learned how to communicate more smoothly and how to be a problem solver, and would like to be leader to arrange different kinds of company's activites.

優點

good working environment

缺點

Challenging and exciting job

It's challenging and intense to be a headhunter. Our typical day includes searching for suitable candidates, providing related consulting service for clients, interviewing candidates and reaching out for new clients. People often misunderstand our job as HR, but the truth is that being a successful headhunter means you're a superb sales person. The most difficult part of the job is to fulfill clients' demand meanwhile balance with reality. On the other hand, the sense of achievement of closing a case is beyond any compensation that comes along. We had mentor system in the company. Mentors provide guidance and reviews of our performance, but there's no standard SOP of our job. Being flexible and able to adapt changes are very important of being a headhunter. The job sharpened my problem-solving and negotiation skills. Also, I'm trained to work under intense pressure and to deliver work efficiently.

請為您最近服務的企業評分