Siemens AG

Siemens AG 員工評論

找到 5 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 10,058 則評論
Challenge working enviroment
a lot of things to do but will learn more than you expected.
many training opportunities and nice outing activities

excellent place for new grad to learn
Healthcare
It has a nice office.
It is a dynamic and stressful industry to work for and hard to have work-life balance. The turnover is very high.

(Siemens )
Good atmosphere workplace
●a typical day at work
check the task priority and monitor the ticket status. Go onsite to support my client and deal with people if needed. Meeting and synchronize the information with team members. Support and cooperate with colleagues from global team for other projects.

●what you learned

gain wider view of IT infrastructure in my company, what the pre-requisite before implementing project. Learn and follow the ITIL concept and more....

●management

lots of tasks involving management skill; user engagement, IT support, prioritize the tasks and time management.

●your co-workers

I love to co-workers both in local and global support team because that would produce and generate more valuable achievement. also I like the way to interact with people even we speak different language, but I could learn the culture and the way of thinking, not just only about IT skills.

●the hardest part of the job

I used to be an engineer and coordinator to collect the needs and monitor the status. However, in order to meet customers' satisfaction, I need to check the availability and see if they are under corporate policies. It will take times to find out.

●the most enjoyable part of the job

what I enjoy most is when I deal with the hard job because it means I could develop my skills more both interpersonal skills and IT knowledge during the project. So that I won't make the same mistake and run through projects smoothly next time. As engineer, I also like to share what I learned before with my colleagues when we do the brainstorming. By doing this, I deeply believe that I just
 - 更多......
good company
Its a good company. Its a good place for people who don't eager to move super fast since the main industry in Siemens is B2B.
great
nice office and training pops great people and nice working hours but ever confusing bureaucracy. The boss is great and a typical day involves coming in at work and leaving on time but cost down and localization may be limiting opportunity
請為您最近服務的企業評分