Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank 員工評論

找到 6 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 2,707 則評論
工作文化
Its a great place to work, company cares about their employees. Provide good training opportunity.
優點
缺點
Company under cost income pressure
My first job
As my first job, working for SCB gave me a lot of exposure to work on tasks involved in a really large scope. I was not only able to work with people from different countries on a regular basis, but also deal with great challenges. I have learned a lot during my 3.5years at SCB
Steep learning curve
The colleagues and supervisors are intelligent. As a new-comer to the company, you are able to learn a lot and fast. Work overtime sometimes, yet it doesn't bother a lot.
工作文化
An overall challenging but good company to work with
It an internal company with over 150 years of history and operates in 60 markets, so some legacy and culture burden is inevitable. But the management team is challenging themselves to make a change and it is looking good.
Working at local, regional or Group office make a difference. People at Group live in their ivory tower while local office is very down-to-earth. I guess it's the scenario in many global company.
優點
Fair pay. Respect diversity. Work life balance
缺點
very restricted industry
Not recommend
Bad working atmosphere. Did not have any paid leave if you are not a full time worker. The relationship between teams is distant. Working there makes people feel stressful.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
Worldwide leading International Banking Group
Standard Chartered Bank is the leading international banking group, with more than 86,000 employees and a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. The ban driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, where we earn around 90 per cent of our income and profits.
查看更多有關 Standard Chartered Bank 的評論