TAIPEI EUROPEAN SCHOOL

所在地
台灣5 個評論
現正顯示 5 則評論
工作文化
Very diverse, I had a lot of fun working here. I went to high school here so that helped me a lot because I already knew how everything worked. Teachers made sure everyone was being productive.
工作文化
Taipei European school is a fantastic school for culture, professional advancement and personal development. The staff is from all over the world and really believes in self improvement.
優點
location, cost of living, supportive work environment
缺點
lots of time at work to maximize results
工作文化
TES is a fantastic place to work. Most of the students are highly motivated and keen to learn. The school has excellent facilities.
工作文化
My co-workers are friendly and likes to learn new things. I have learned a lot of skills through his position. My manager is the most friendly one I have ever meet.
Learned a lot of skills
No pension
工作文化
Everyday starts of with smiles and laughs saying hello to children and parents. Then the day begins. A visitor to my classroom would discern that I am a believer in child-initiated learning and all learning being relevant to the child. I strive to create daily opportunities to stimulate each child’s mind, promoting the desire to learn and allowing children to investigate independently, building self confidence and creativity.
The children attend specists lessons for 8 periods a week and during that time I am free to do planning, preparing and assessing.

The element that has strengthened with experience over the years is my behavior management. The careful balance that I maintain between a playful, creative atmosphere and personal responsibility and accountability is now part of the culture of my classrooms. As I have heard from innumerable parents, my students flourish within it.

I am very easy-going but definitely have opinions and suggestions. In TES, I always felt very respected and valued by the management. It was evident that our preferences and opinions were taken into highest consideration.

I enjoy working with others. Positive relationships and a healthy working environment are paramount to me. Most of my co-workers have become dear friends that I respect and would be delighted to work with in the future.

I love the high energy and excitement present in an Early Years classroom. However, the downside is the amount of physical energy expelled with working a full day with these active 4-5 year olds. This aspect, and the amount of paperwork required of
 - 更多......
優點
Supportive staff and managment, fun enviornment, excellent compensation, generous paid holidays, summer bonus after completion of year, fully resourced with latest technology such as Smartboards and Ipads, free tuition for teacher's children, lots of breaks throughout the day, paid professional development courses
缺點
The instability that follows the climate of an International school such as staff turnover, constantly implementing new initiatives based on current educational trends, lots of professional development needed to keep up.
請為您最近服務的企業評分