Texas Instruments, Inc

Texas Instruments, Inc 員工評論

找到 10 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 1,572 則評論
工作文化
A good place for multicultural learning
My day was like a TV series of crisis management. I learned the meaning of collaboration. Good people, with good challenges.
Good working place
- competitive and challenging working place
- good learning environment

- advanced organisation and intelligent colleagues

- above average salary

- update the sales strategy very often
Good company culture
Good management culture, open door policy is good for building up relationship with management team. But technology capability will need a breakthrough.
Comfortable working environment
Focus on internship development
I worked at the Taiwan site which is mainly testing and packaging.
a typical day would be 4-5 hours of test time reduction(code optimizing) and others will be meetings and hold time resolving.
Great company atmosphere
缺點
pretty low compensation compared to other tech companies
工作文化
Great place to work, learn and grow
My job was a supply chain planner. In TI I learned to master MRP to really be on top of the game. TI values ethics and I was very impressed and benefited from it as a fact . For me, the most enjoyable part of my work was being able to work with different departments and therefore enrich my working experience in other aspects of professions.
respectful working environment
could be long-hour working
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
Big Corporate with a great management system
In this job, I had been assigned to take care of WNC. During my time there, thanks to TI, I developed my soft skills to able to communicate to all different levels of the organization, not just to engineers to improve my soft skills.
Manufacturing site
I worked in a manufacturing site for TI oversea. The culture is very different between sites. Business people tends to be limited in certain positions and hard to influence decision.
工作文化
comfort environment and nice colleagues
TI is a company that emphasize ethic and educate all employees to follow the great culture and core value of TI to build maximum contribution for organization.
good company
I had a summer internship experience in Texas Instrument in 2015, which makes me a well-prepared competitor. During this period, I, as a process engineer, solved a quality issue-mold flash on leadframe. After hard working, I found the root cause and reduced this quality issue-mold flash on leadframe by 80%. Over 20 years, many efforts have been done, but no one could reduce this quality issue by large number, so I did make a difference toTexas Instrument.
工作文化
The Job culture is awesome and good management
It's a good experience to work in Texas Instrument. Except the work experience, I learn a lot of company culture and management. The manager will let us do what we would like to do or innovation idea. People can learn a lot to work in Texas Instrument.
Good working enviornment