Trend Micro Inc.

找到 16 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 166 則評論
awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome
工作文化
The tech stacks that the company were using were rather antiquated, and the on-board training was terrible. Essentially, you'll have to pick everything up by yourself.
工作文化
Great workplace, smart colleagues and top-notch tech stack and software development flow. We ran in an agile, trunk based and test-driven development environment.
工作文化
1. Have a nice work/life balance but low salary and less opportunity. 2. Good technical stack. 3. Poor management styles.
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
1. People were nice and supported each other. 2. The management style was very different depended on the managers; however, in general, the people managers respected the opinions from team members.
工作文化
This company having awesome culture which is Trender. People are no only professional in programming skills, but also are good personality in sharing the knowledge.
工作文化
It's a very nice company, manager are smart and nice. good career advancement. free drinks and many team building events. also pay very well with many holidays
優點
good company, free drinks, good salary
too relax.
工作文化
There is a lot of opportunity in Trend. Things are well structured and Trend tries to adopt the latest tools, processes and practices in the industry.
工作文化
这个环境还是挺好的, 能够跟上层沟通, 也比较少异常加班的 所以还是很推荐 因为有很多部门所以能学习到各式各样领域的事 但也因为分工很细所以偶尔难以看到全部的细节 比较是专工, 而不是广的面向
工作文化
My boss was aggressive to deliver new products so I had to Keep learning new knowledge. It's good to learn new things, but work/life should be balance too.
Good management
work/life unbalanced
工作文化
I loved working for Trend Micro. I don't know if it was because of my managers or because of the culture at Trend Micro in general, but I found my job and my life there to be very free. I made most of my own decisions about my own work. My time was very much my own as long as I had my work in on time. Like anywhere else, some co-workers I got along with, others I did not. Where is that not true? The hardest part of the job were the days and weeks just before a product was about to be released. There was never enough time to keep up with all the changes. However, other than this, the work was quite manageable. My direct managers were great. I could not ask for better. And seriously, I don't pretend to know what middle and upper management could or should do differently. It's easy to criticize. However, I never had the complete picture of anything they were deciding on. How could I? I was not management. Sorry, but I really don't have any complaints about Trend Micro, and I would like to work for them again.
工作文化
Flexible working hour is good. I arrive the office at 10:30 everyday. My job is to develop a product, so I have to figure out what the request/feature is, and think about how to implement it. However, the product I am developing now is nothing amazing. I think it's a bad product.
工作文化
My routine tasks are check for overall service availability and stability. Besides, I have to keep eyes on the service capacity and identify portenial risks and come up with solutions. As everyone is coming from a different backgound, communication becomes a key to make a service successful. Also, to manage customers' expectation and to build up a trustyworthy relationship are very important to run a business. I think I am quite lucky to join this company not only I have a fun workplace, but also I meet many smart, dedicated and erergetic co-workers. However, I sometimes still face some challenges which is to work with short resources due to different priority in different team, especially when resources are shared by pool. So, how to well-communicated and provide good stratgic plan across teams is essential. Trend Micro is a great company to work for, not only it provides a fun/flexible workplace, but also it gives us an opportunity to gain different knowledge by providing variety of related (anti-virus) classes.Besides, we have a lot of clubs such as table tennis, tennis, basketball, chess, swimming, hiking and coffee.
優點
Flexible hours; meal allowance; travel subsidy; free movies
small cubic; less privcy
工作文化
4 months of testing experience in endpoint protection software for small business customers. * Responsible for working closely with core technology team and other stakeholders such as product marketing team to deliver a quality product. * Responsible for Worry-Free Business Security product test design, testing tool/automation implementation with Python techniques, testing execution and troubleshooting.
Cheap Drinks, Club compensation, Decent employee welfare
Short Break, Without meal compensation
工作文化
good place to learn and work, but not so good in compensation
工作文化
I learned how to work with different key stakeholders and to deliver user experience research accordingly along with project milestones. Evaluative UX techniques have been explored, which included end-to-end testing, usability testing, expert review, and product review. However, I had also learned how to implement generative techniques for pre-launch and pre-design of software products. These include investigating different mobile competitors and by generating expert reviews and comparative analysis for cloud-sync platforms. I will also be looking at new user experience techniques and topics that the company is interested in. These include researching topics on experience sampling, usability testing on children and card-sorting methods. Through these exercises, I have learned how to work with dynamic group of people with different strengths and skill sets. Moreover, I have gained insight to software design and its distinct work culture.
優點
great work culture, great people and mentorship
project-based deadlines