TutorABC

所在地
找到 5 則符合搜尋條件的評論
查看 137 則評論
工作文化
A good place to work.I learned the punctuality is a very important. The hardest part of the job is when I need assistance and is not there.I enjoyed interact with the clients and see their improvements.My issue is about my payment.
flexible schedule
Payment
工作文化
You can simply make no living working for them. If you are a NNS it is no worth trying.
No pros.
Numberless.
工作文化
You are essentially alienated from your superiors. When technical problems arise, they will essentially tell you it's your problem not theirs, and will remove all your classes and lock you out of your account until they feel like letting you back in. On the plus, I like teaching adults with them.
Teaching adults was fun
缺點
Hours are sporadic and compensation is very low.
工作文化
I've worked with this company for 3 years. I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience in interesting culture and interpersonal skills. It has a benefit of teleworking, so you can work from home; no need to commute. It works with commission, so you can get anywhere between $9 and $15 per hour, USD. The major drawback of this company is no benefits (retirement, insurance, dental, etc) and the worst middle management I've ever experienced. You have no supervisor, or manager, or anyone who you can document or report your work to. There is a communication center, but unfortunately they don't respond frequently enough for emergencies or urgent situations (24+ hours for responses). You cannot talk to fellow consultants, so you can't gain knowledge or experience from colleagues, and there is no real chance of advancing in the career. (I've been offered 2 different positions, but neither of them paid more money.)
Flexible work schedule, as many hours as you want to work, 45 minute sessions
缺點
No benefits, no middle management
請為您最近服務的企業評分
請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助
工作文化
Provided ESL services for adults including: MS Office proficiency Devising supplemental in class and cooperative ESL supports for adult students Developing and implementing diverse curriculum Effectively meet needs of each student’s learning style and ability