TutorABC

薪酬/福利
工作保障/升遷制度
管理層
工作文化
I don't usually post things on the internet, but here are the facts and reality of working in Tutor ABC. (this is for the people who's considering working for this company)

This job is all about rating bonus from the clients.

Since they change the payroll system and teaching time for the consultant, the salary has basically been cut in half.

The adult students might not give you any rating, but not because your a bad teacher, but because they simply don't care about it!

With the 25 minute session, even if you teach real hard, if the clients didn't give you a rating of "10" <-- which is a full rating. You don't get ANY bonus from that teaching session.

I didn't have any problems with their management team, instead found very helpful for any trouble shooting during the sessions. However, I really don't see any of their business strategy of "Motivating their Teachers!".

It seems like: The good teachers would leave this job as soon as they found a better online teaching companies. The poor teacher are left in the company. result with more client complains.

This is only my personal opinion ( I have been working in the English teaching field for more than 8 years, and hopefully what I wrote could help you!)

Try to compare more posts, search deeper of what other people think of Tutor ABC, but do search new posts, or posts that are from May 2017 or later, because Tutor ABC had a new change started on that date.

自從Tutor ABC 更新他們的制度後,他們成功的找到了新的方式從他們自己的線上老師抽取更多的錢。 現在25分中的課程中,如果你沒有達到學生10分的評價,基本上他不會有額外bonus. 在45分中的課程中,當學生很多時,相對的碰到的問題也會更多,例如(學生中有人的麥克風有雜音影響到其他學生,學生程度不一,學生學得很開心卻不給你評分等)還有許多其他的問題,這只是當中目前簡短的說明。
 - 更多......
優點
Many helps for online trouble shooting
缺點
They make new changes to lower your salary and increase your teaching hours.
這個點評對您有用嗎?