TutorABC
取得每週更新、新職缺通知和評論
TutorABC 員工評論

While it's easy to get time off, it's difficult to get any support or help from them.

2018年8月25日
You are essentially alienated from your superiors. When technical problems arise, they will essentially tell you it's your problem not theirs, and will remove all your classes and lock you out of your account until they feel like letting you back in. On the plus, I like teaching adults with them.
按類別評分
工作與生活平衡
企業文化
Teaching adults was fun
缺點
Hours are sporadic and compensation is very low.
2018年1月1日
Same role
A good place to work.I learned the punctuality is a very important. The hardest part of the job is when I need assistance and is not there.I enjoyed interact with the clients and see their improvements.My issue is about my payment.
flexible schedule
Payment
2019年7月31日
I worked from home (Online English Teacher) so I didn't get to have much fun, but overall the experience was diverse and enriching. As I speak English fluently, the rest of the job was easy. Or so I thought. I had to schedule sessions with the students (from different ages and cultural backgrounds), provided by the company together with the standard lessons. When I got online to teach, the class started and the students got online too through a shared application for the next 50 minutes. Once the class ended, there was an evaluation process for each student on different levels and I was evaluated by them too. A recurrent problem I noticed had to do with the connection, the background noise as the students use to log in from their workplace or home, so some of them were disturbed by the noise coming from the others. Then there was the discrepancies in English level between those in the session (maximum six students), some of them not being able to grasp the meaning of some words, the pronunciation or the whole content of the lesson. This could annoy those more advanced and frustrate those with poor English. In any case, the lesson (12-15 pages or so) had to be fully covered in those 50 minutes, no matter how much some student were able to participate or not. A failing internet connection on their side combined with the noise and the rush to finish the lesson could and sometimes did lead to a poor evaluation on their part, which was frustrating for the teacher. But overall the experience is interesting and enriching.
2019年3月10日