TutorABC
取得每週更新、新職缺通知和評論
TutorABC 員工評論

不具任何意義

2018年7月24日
一開始被人事部小姐以「課程顧問」的職位名稱吸引過去的,原以為它是一份很需要專業能力替客戶妥善規劃英文學習進度的工作。結果發現,美其名是課程「顧問」,但其實不具任何教育性質,它就只是普通的行銷業務,端看你如何把死的講成活的(在培訓過程中會講得很好聽,說是看你如何和客戶進行「溝通」),因此個人認為根本不具有任何意義,最終還是只有一個目的——把產品賣出去。
但至少不要講那麼專業的用詞,什麼「課程顧問」,啊不就是產品行銷業務?根本不需要任何專業知識,只要有一張能言善道的嘴就夠了。
类似点评
2020年6月11日
Quality Auditor (離職員工) - Taichung,Taiwan
Everyday work is busy and stressful, but you can learn somethings from work.
I learned analysis and organization skills,and Find the problem through audited to help the Sales Department improve the turnover raised .
2019年7月31日
Online English Teacher (離職員工) - 台北市
I worked from home (Online English Teacher) so I didn't get to have much fun, but overall the experience was diverse and enriching. As I speak English fluently, the rest of the job was easy. Or so I thought. I had to schedule sessions with the students (from different ages and cultural backgrounds), provided by the company together with the standard lessons. When I got online to teach, the class started and the students got online too through a shared application for the next 50 minutes. Once the class ended, there was an evaluation process for each student on different levels and I was evaluated by them too. A recurrent problem I noticed had to do with the connection, the background noise as the students use to log in from their workplace or home, so some of them were disturbed by the noise coming from the others. Then there was the discrepancies in English level between those in the session (maximum six students), some of them not being able to grasp the meaning of some words, the pronunciation or the whole content of the lesson. This could annoy those more advanced and frustrate those with poor English. In any case, the lesson (12-15 pages or so) had to be fully covered in those 50 minutes, no matter how much some student were able to participate or not. A failing internet connection on their side combined with the noise and the rush to finish the lesson could and sometimes did lead to a poor evaluation on their part, which was frustrating for the teacher. But overall the experience is interesting and enriching.
2019年7月14日
English Teacher (離職員工) - Taiwan
I think they are an awesome company, I would like them to pay more tho, I think it is an amazing way for kids and adults to lear English at home, I loved the experience
公司頁面已被認領