TutorABC
取得每週更新、新職缺通知和評論
TutorABC 員工評論

New changes in Tutor ABC

2017年6月27日
I don't usually post things on the internet, but here are the facts and reality of working in Tutor ABC. (this is for the people who's considering working for this company)

This job is all about rating bonus from the clients.

Since they change the payroll system and teaching time for the consultant, the salary has basically been cut in half.

The adult students might not give you any rating, but not because your a bad teacher, but because they simply don't care about it!

With the 25 minute session, even if you teach real hard, if the clients didn't give you a rating of "10" <-- which is a full rating. You don't get ANY bonus from that teaching session.

I didn't have any problems with their management team, instead found very helpful for any trouble shooting during the sessions. However, I really don't see any of their business strategy of "Motivating their Teachers!".

It seems like: The good teachers would leave this job as soon as they found a better online teaching companies. The poor teacher are left in the company. result with more client complains.

This is only my personal opinion ( I have been working in the English teaching field for more than 8 years, and hopefully what I wrote could help you!)

Try to compare more posts, search deeper of what other people think of Tutor ABC, but do search new posts, or posts that are from May 2017 or later, because Tutor ABC had a new change started on that date.

自從Tutor ABC 更新他們的制度後,他們成功的找到了新的方式從他們自己的線上老師抽取更多的錢。 現在25分中的課程中,如果你沒有達到學生10分的評價,基本上他不會有額外bonus. 在45分中的課程中,當學生很多時,相對的碰到的問題也會更多,例如(學生中有人的麥克風有雜音影響到其他學生,學生程度不一,學生學得很開心卻不給你評分等)還有許多其他的問題,這只是當中目前簡短的說明。
 - 更多......
按類別評分
工作與生活平衡
企業文化
優點
Many helps for online trouble shooting
缺點
They make new changes to lower your salary and increase your teaching hours.
2019年7月31日
I worked from home (Online English Teacher) so I didn't get to have much fun, but overall the experience was diverse and enriching. As I speak English fluently, the rest of the job was easy. Or so I thought. I had to schedule sessions with the students (from different ages and cultural backgrounds), provided by the company together with the standard lessons. When I got online to teach, the class started and the students got online too through a shared application for the next 50 minutes. Once the class ended, there was an evaluation process for each student on different levels and I was evaluated by them too. A recurrent problem I noticed had to do with the connection, the background noise as the students use to log in from their workplace or home, so some of them were disturbed by the noise coming from the others. Then there was the discrepancies in English level between those in the session (maximum six students), some of them not being able to grasp the meaning of some words, the pronunciation or the whole content of the lesson. This could annoy those more advanced and frustrate those with poor English. In any case, the lesson (12-15 pages or so) had to be fully covered in those 50 minutes, no matter how much some student were able to participate or not. A failing internet connection on their side combined with the noise and the rush to finish the lesson could and sometimes did lead to a poor evaluation on their part, which was frustrating for the teacher. But overall the experience is interesting and enriching.
2019年3月10日
經常加班
2019年1月3日
Same location
Tutor de Ingles (在職員工) - 台北市
Buen sueldo. Los horarios muy buenos. Ambiente de trabajo, great.
公司頁面已被認領