UPS

Indeed 精選評論

Indeed 精選最有幫助的評論
在此工作無壓力很輕鬆 我在這學到了電腦的程式與系統 職場上的同事好相處,主管好相處 工作環境良好,不需加班

good working environment

good communciation with people and management team
這個點評對您有用嗎?

respect people and good communication channel

over 100 years histrorty , good system and net work in the worldwide. good communication with people

Productive and Fun Work Place

It is a great company to work with. I believe my career in UPS is successful and I am proud to be part of the team. The co-workers are friendly and professional.

more competitive salary

this work is focus on customer management and territory explore, a typical AE duty would need to manage each account of customer with hold, try to figure their potential and indentify business trend, a qualify AE need to coordinate with multi-function department include Border Clearance, Finance, Billing collection, Operation, marketing and hub function, its a great opportunity to work with and get resorce from each dept. then serve to customer, its hard to handle each customes' problem include billing, custom, rate incentive and packageing resource at the same time, but it also can learn many type of job function in one company, UPS also provide fully training to enhance AE's skill include saling skill, account manage, negotiate skill, system collection, flight rote information, package handling, IDG(intertinal danger good) shipping knowledge etc.

優點

flexible working movement

缺點

too many report

請為您最近服務的企業評分

請分享您的體驗,為其他人提供協助

Generally good.

Good in general. I learned a lot of professional skills over there.

type work

I learned how to deal with things quickly, and I can type very fast. I also learned what the customs clearance working, we have lots of import goods everyday from different country like Europe, Asia, America and so on. the hardest part of this job is you have to handle lots of things in the fastest way as you can do. But I really enjoy type different application for import of foreign goods which I learn import mode more.

想知道更多公司詳情?