- LangLink Localization Solutions Co., Limited台北市LangLink Localization work... top players within the Game/IT/Technical/Tourism/Luxury/Retail...Employer活躍 10天前·
- Mindpec Solutions台北市We are hiring! Japanese Speaker in Taiwan !! #日本語 #JLPT #taiwan #ChatSupport *◇Chat...Employer活躍 3天前·
- Oursky Limited台北市12 years... market, Oursky is a team of 50 geek folks and 6 cats. Geeks at heart, we enjoy...Employer活躍 4天前·
Job Post Details
Sales Representative (FOREX/Futures) - job post
Sales Executive (Forex, Futures, Stocks)
Tradeview is looking for experienced, professional and energetic sales consultants with at least 2 years of experience and knowledge in the financial markets. Qualified individuals represent Tradeview's broad range of financial products and services to a diverse client base from beginners to advanced traders.
Successful candidates will develop and implement a strategy designed to increase the retail client base of various financial products in different countries and regions. Also, they will initiate sales activity & proactive sales calls (both face to face & over phone) with a targeted audience of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers, Institutional, and Retail Clients.
Alternatively, Tradeview provides great incentives for anyone interested in becoming an Introducing Broker (IB). This will allow complete flexibility while still allowing one to work for a first rated organization with offices throughout the world.
In this position, you will perform the following.
- Initiate contact with leads that have expressed interest in trading Forex, Stocks, and Futures using our brokerage services.
- Connect with prospective clients over phone, email, video, and meetings to build rapport, excitement, and gain buy-in.
- Accurately and effectively articulate brand value and product knowledge.
- Efficiently and accurate manage CRM data and sales pipeline.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly targets for outreach and sales.
- Sales skills and previous experience in the FX, Futures, or Equities is must, preferably someone with a book of Introducing Brokers, Money Managers, and Retail Clients. A minimum of two year’s experience is required.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment that is fast-paced and subject to frequent change and to work effectively as a member of a team and share best practices, as well as a strong individual contributor.
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated - requires minimum supervision, well organized with good follow-up skills.
- Stay on top of the local and national economy and financial markets activity.
- Established skills with software used (PowerPoint, Windows, and contact management software) on a day-to-day basis.
- Keeping abreast of the competition, its people and products.
- Knowledge of the organization's operations, products and services.
Compensation and Benefits.
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped performance incentive.
- Remote based work opportunity! (Where applicable).
- Ongoing training and educational support.
- Business-casual work environment.
About Tradeview Markets.
Tradeview was established with a vision to provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility, and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24-hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy.
Tradeview is recognized as one of the fastest growing brokerage firms with a focus on customer service and lightning-fast execution across multiple markets. Tradeview is in a phase of constant growth. Customers of Tradeview benefit from super low spreads in the OTC markets to flexible Leverage. Tradeview works to support customers in all their needs. Below are some the reasons customers choose Tradeview.
- Fully licensed & regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) , and Labuan Financial Services Authority (LOFSA)
- Truly Global presence.
- Complete segregation of client funds held in segregated accounts at Tier 1 banks.
- Forex, Futures, Stocks, Options and CFDs.
- Industry leading trading platforms
- Mobile Trading.
- MAM software Free of charge for Fund Managers.
Tradeview is the company that clients love to do business with. We take our clients trading very seriously and we constantly strive to add more value. We are passionate about trading and creating the ultimate customer experience. Delivering outstanding customer experience can only be achieved through a framework of leadership to create an organizational culture that will be known for its best-in-class service. Our team of motivated, friendly management and employees have the knowledge and business background to empower our clients and partners. This sets our organization apart and has allowed us to extend that foundation and build a service culture that is second to none in the markets we serve.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 50,000.0元 - 100,000.0元 per month
- Bank, Broker/Dealer, ECN or Exchange Sales.: 2 years (required)