chief financial officer 職缺
- Michael Page台北市Forbes top 3 financial services... Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Controller...Posted刊登超過 30 天以上·
- HSBC台北市N Report to: Director, Chief Risk Officer, based in Hong Kong... finance knowledge of financial...Posted今天·
Job Post Details
Type d'offre :Offre d’emploi
Expérience :> 10 ans
Type de contrat :CDI
Domaine d'expertise :Finance / Contrôle de gestion / Comptabilité / fiscalité
Présentation of the company
EDF Renewables is a world leader in renewable energy electricity. The company develops, builds and operates clean energy power plants in more than 20 countries both for our own account and for third parties.
EDF Renewables is a subsidiary of EDF Group, helping the Group to achieve its renewable energy goals. EDF generates low-carbon electricity around the world and plans to double its renewable capacity by 2030, from 28 GW (including hydro) to 50 GW, as part of its strategic project "CAP 2030".
For further details, please visit EDF Renewables website https://www.edf-renouvelables.com/en/
Currently, EDF Renewables (EDF R) in Taiwan is looking for a:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (M/F)
You will be responsible for the financial information for EDF R Taiwan and its subsidiaries
Subordinated to EDF R’s International CFO you will be the guarantor of the company’s financial sustainability and balance.
As CFO, your key responsibilities will be:
Monitoring and Managing Financial Operations for EDFR Taiwan Entities
- Monitor EDFR Taiwan entities' Business Plan, including budget and funding of affiliates and projects.
- Manage the financial operations including accounting and tax, treasury activities, banking relationships, finance controlling, coordination with all departments closely to streamline the business processes, compliance with both internal group policies and external financials-related regulations, and interactions with HQ Finance in Paris/HK for EDFR Taiwan entities including the affiliates and the projects.
- Manage and maintain financial oversight of joint venture interests, which may include sitting on joint venture boards.
- Play a key role, together with the Commercial, M&A, PF, and Strategy teams, in securing project financing and potentially external financing or finance partners.
- The role is expected to align and collaborate with the Group CFO / Head of Finance on all Finance related activities.
Lead the Finance Department
- Act as a role model for the finance team.
- Set clear targets, and provide situational leadership to support the team in achieving their goals
- Work with HR on general HR issues including training, cultural promotion, performance management, and career development
- Take ownership of and take into account the shareholders’ internal control, accounting and consolidation procedures
Treasury & Project finance
- Manage the treasury needs
- Implement a back/middle office function for the project finance needs
- Manage the closing and drawdown, waiver according to the financial documentation, reporting, compliance, legal, and operational follow-up for lenders & shareholders
- The CFO will also participate in finding new ways of funding to improve our competitiveness in the market
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparation of the local and IFRS financial statement for EDF Renewables Taiwan and all the project companies
- Building the budget & re-forecast
- Organizing & implementing the controlling function for all the project companies
(controlling & follow-up during re-forecast)
- Make sure that reporting will be accurate & send to the shareholders in due time according to their schedule
- Analyzing the profitability of the projects by explaining the variances with the projected profitability
Taxation and Accounting
- Ensuring that EDF Renewables Taiwan & its subsidiaries report; pays taxes as per applicable laws
- Manage the collection of receivables from tax authorities
- Coordinate in a timely and proper manner issues with tax advisors in accordance with the EDF R’s tax group policy
- Manage all activities and issues around external tax inspections in accordance with the sponsors’ tax group policy
- Ensure the business transactions related to the project are maintained in the GL in full compliance with IFRS, local reporting standards, and EDF Renouvelables financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy, quality, and timely closing of books.
- Manage external audit process of periodical financial statements as per directives received & Coordinate with consultants on matters related to financial accounting and audit
Represent the Company to Outside Parties Regarding Financial Matters
- Develop cordial business relationships with senior individuals in banks, tax bureaus, regulatory agencies, and the investment community.
- Maintain up-to-date financial data in a graphically pleasing format suitable for presentation to various third parties.
- Attend on behalf of the Company and participate in various industry functions, seminars, investor meetings, and other related events
Skills and Qualities required
The successful candidate should have a Master degree in Business, Accounting or Finance and minimum 10 years of experience in a financial position, with a proven experience in the areas of team management (at least 5 years), production of timely financial information, budgetary review and variance analysis. Offshore wind experience is a plus
You have a collaborative and co-operative leadership style and inspire co-workers and partners at all levels of the firm.
Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members is essential. Excellent persuasion and presentation skills.
Deadline-driven, results-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with good sense of priority.
You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office package (particularly Excel). You are experienced in ERP system, and in consolidation software.
Fluent level in English. Mandarine and French are a real plus.
This job position is located in Taipei.
Why joining EDF Renewables ?
WE NEED YOUR ENERGY!
By joining EDF Renewables, you will :
- contribute to build a cleaner and greener world by taking up daily and exciting challenges
- have a chance to work with experts in an international environment
- be able to grow and progress through a tailored career path
- be offered a competitive salary package including attractive company benefits and perks
- work in a well-equipped, modern and healthy workplace