登錄個人履歷 - 輕鬆地用手機應徵工作
medical device 職缺
排序 根據︰相關性 - 日期
- BSI台北市degree with sales experience in NB or medical device industry Skilled English ability in listening...Posted刊登超過 30 天以上·
- Michael Page台北市supervisory capacity. - Experience... medical devices, life sciences, biotech, or related...Posted刊登超過 30 天以上·
- Microsoft台北市electronic device... involve... materials and components for devices. Develops test plans and test...Posted刊登於 30 天前·
Job Post Details
Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
Purpose of Position:
To achieve sales targets to grow the share of wallet with large existing customers and to expand into new accounts by representing the entire range of BSI products and services
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Work with customers to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Develop and manage relationships with targeted accounts and their business leaders to ensure BSI is well placed to win new business and/ or maintain and grow existing business.
- Prospect and pursue new business to expand the client reach of BSI.
- Coordinate requirements, develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations to close new business deals.
- Manage, maintain and update key stakeholders’ information in Sales Force to ensure current contacts remain relevant.
- Keep well informed on industry changes and participate where possible in organizations directly involved with the prime markets to maintain a strong industry awareness.
- Actively develop new clients, follow up potential clients, and maintain existing clients.
- Bachelor degree with sales experience in NB or medical device industry
- Skilled English ability in listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Very good learner
- Self-discipline with good planning and problem solving skills
- Good presenter and communicator
- Self-motivated; can work under pressure.
- Local hire
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.